Biden Presidency - Authoritarian Nightmare Incoming

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Unvaccinated Australians Told They Can't Work

I’m not even sure what to say about this other than…I told you on my podcast for VIP subscribers back in 2020 that “two weeks to slow the spread” would turn into “take this medicine or we’ll ruin your life” if the government was not resisted.

Now it’s a reality in Australia, and #AustraliaHasFallen is trending on Twitter. Australia’s “Health Officer” (is there a worse-sounding totalitarian title than that?) has determined that the unvaccinated in Australia’s Northern Territory can no longer leave their homes for the rest of the week in the case that they have to work or…get this—exercise.

That’s right, the “health” officials are prohibiting fresh air and exercise for unvaccinated Australians. For real. This is not The Onion.

“There are only three reasons to leave the home now, not five,” said Michael Gunner, the Northern Territory Chief Minister. “Work is not a reason to leave the home for the unvaccinated. The Chief Health Officer has also determined that restriction of movement is critical right now and that one hour of exercise for the next four days is not essential.”

Hijinx

I am surprised that Australians aren't marching in the streets with pitchforks and Tar and feathers.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Although a country that's seemingly proud of their "convict" heritage, they don't have a history of standing up against authority.

Last edited: