Biden says no coronavirus call so far with Trump

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Democratic presidential frontrunner Joseph R. Biden said Sunday he has not had a phone call with President Trump yet about the coronavirus, despite the president opening the door for one.

Mr. Trump had said he would take a call from the former vice president when asked by a reporter about the possibility during a press conference last week.

“It hasn’t happened. I’m happy to talk to him and I would just tell him what we found was important to do when we went through — not as bad — but a similar crisis, which is you have to move swiftly. We have to move more rapidly,” Mr. Biden told ABC’s “This Week.”

I'm sure he didnt' want to interupt Joes nap time.

Scat

Why would Trump call Biden about this? Biden is nobody. Nothing. He's a freaking political candidate with no authority and a dwindling base of support.

Trump is a little busy trying to put our country back together, Joe. Leave a message.
Hes the DNC star and you people expect him to be treated like a common, ordinary citizen?

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Democratic presidential frontrunner Joseph R. Biden said Sunday he has not had a phone call with President Trump yet about the coronavirus, despite the president opening the door for one.

Mr. Trump had said he would take a call from the former vice president when asked by a reporter about the possibility during a press conference last week.

“It hasn’t happened. I’m happy to talk to him and I would just tell him what we found was important to do when we went through — not as bad — but a similar crisis, which is you have to move swiftly. We have to move more rapidly,” Mr. Biden told ABC’s “This Week.”

So Trump says.. We'd take a call from Biden...

Then Biden says, It hasn't happened??

So Biden hasn't taken the time out of his busy corn-pop fighting day to make the call??

DaSDGuy

Hey Joey - Trump said he would take a call. That means you dial him, dummy.