Biden should just leave the flags at half-mast

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Every other day he's lowering the flag for some random reason.

Flag Status Alert: United States Flag and Maryland Flag Are at Half-Staff

As a mark of respect for the victims of the senseless acts of violence perpetrated on Thursday, April 15, 2021,
President Joseph R. Biden ordered the United States Flag lowered to half-staff effective immediately and returned to full-staff at sunset, Tuesday, April 20, 2021.
As a matter of protocol, the Maryland flag is lowered to half-staff as well. No flag may be higher than the United States flag.
Flag Status Alert: United States Flag and Maryland Flag Are at Half-Staff

As a mark of respect for the victims of the senseless acts of violence perpetrated on Thursday, April 15, 2021,
President Joseph R. Biden ordered the United States Flag lowered to half-staff effective immediately and returned to full-staff at sunset, Tuesday, April 20, 2021.
As a matter of protocol, the Maryland flag is lowered to half-staff as well. No flag may be higher than the United States flag.

limblips

PREMO Member
DW and I were discussing this just this morning. My flag is flying at full staff.

From the VA on rule for half staff: The president may order the flag to be flown at half-staff to mark the death of other officials, former officials, or foreign dignitaries. In addition to these occasions, the president may order half-staff display of the flag after other tragic events.

This presidents idea of tragic event is all about the agenda. I will not comply.

Hijinx

Seeing the flag at half-staff many who didn't get the message ask why.

This keeps the killing in the minds of people and stirs the anti-gunners to new heights.
There is a reason he is flying them at half Staff and that reason is his anti-gun agenda.