Biden slams Trump for calling inquiry a 'lynching,' and then a video emerges

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Biden apologizes for calling Clinton impeachment 'partisan lynching,' but hammers Trump again for using term

"Even if the president should be impeached, history will question whether or not this was a partisan lynching or whether or not it was something that in fact met the standard," then-Sen. Biden told CNN's Wolf Blitzer, "the very high bar that was set by the founders as to what constituted an impeachable offense."

It's going to get harder and harder for politicians to talk out of both sides of their mouths in the information age.

:lmao:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Turns out a long list of prominent Dem politicians are on tape using the word too. Big yawn.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Come on folks... you know democrats get a pass as long as they apologize for doing the same thing.

SamSpade

Turns out a long list of prominent Dem politicians are on tape using the word too. Big yawn.
Yep. NADLER being one of them as well.

I really couldn't believe they went all ape-sh!t over using the word "lynching". People have been lynched since before Christ. Jews were lynched in Europe. Cattle rustlers were lynched in the old west. THOUSANDS are still lynched in India, mostly Muslims. And everywhere, mobs have formed to execute someone without benefit of a trial or legal intervention.

If you use the word to mean mob execution by other means - besides hanging - it happens and has happened extremely often in history.

This is of course, not to be dismissive of the gruesome nature of blacks being lynched for no other reason than simply being black. It's a shame I have to include that, because someone is bound to comment on that. I just need to point out that blacks do not OWN the crime of lynching any more than they OWN the crime of slavery. The United States is not the world, and civilization didn't begin here just a couple hundred years ago.

The word may be used mostly in this country, but "mob justice" has been with mankind since forever.

PsyOps

Pixelated
I'm trying to remember which state or city banned the use of the word 'lynch'. First thing that popped in my head was "well, I guess Loretta Lynch isn't welcome there."

officeguy

Biden can't remember what he had for lunch, how does anyone expect him to remember stuff from 20 years ago ? Even SNL makes fun of him 'let me tell you a false memory'.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

Hijinx

With all of the problems in this country we have the House of Delegates embroiled in an insane farce.

gemma_rae

With all of the problems in this country we have the House of Delegates embroiled in an insane farce.
Hey Jinx, Other than the insane farce and the deranged libtards, what problems do you speak of? I ask because I'm doing better now than I have for a long time, taking home more of my own money, gas prices have stayed stable for some time now, and the price of groceries seems to have leveled off or at least not risen as fast as they did three years ago.

Really, the only problems I see are the ones created by democrats.

Hijinx

Hey Jinx, Other than the insane farce and the deranged libtards, what problems do you speak of? I ask because I'm doing better now than I have for a long time, taking home more of my own money, gas prices have stayed stable for some time now, and the price of groceries seems to have leveled off or at least not risen as fast as they did three years ago.

Really, the only problems I see are the ones created by democrats.

President Trump has asked the Democrats to stop crying about immigration and pass a bill that he can sign.
The Russian hoax and the new impeachment farce are one of the problems, as you say created by the Democrats.
How about a budget.
Infrastructure--something else the President has asked them to act on, and they ignore.
I went to Tennessee 3 months ago and I thought my truck was going to be destroyed on those bad interstates.
Improve the care for Veterans.
There are many things they should be doing instead of trying to remove a President I voted for.

gemma_rae

President Trump has asked the Democrats to stop crying about immigration and pass a bill that he can sign.
The Russian hoax and the new impeachment farce are one of the problems, as you say created by the Democrats.
How about a budget.
Infrastructure--something else the President has asked them to act on, and they ignore.
I went to Tennessee 3 months ago and I thought my truck was going to be destroyed on those bad interstates.
Improve the care for Veterans.
There are many things they should be doing instead of trying to remove a President I voted for.
I agree with everything you say. Like I said, in my view it all comes back to the Libtard Dems obstructing everything Trump is trying to achieve because of their juvenile refusal to accept what we, the people, told them loud and clear in 2016.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Perhaps it would be instructive for those criticizing the use of the word to look up the origin of the word. That it has come to mean something associated with racial injustice is indisputable, but to claim that is the entirety of the meaning is reserved for the racial injustice context is just plain disingenuous.

Part of the Dems'/Left's attempt to control the narrative by controlling language. It's everywhere and in everything (refer to the current problem in MA with someone apparently facing charges for using the word, "b!tch" or the whole transgender/preferred pronoun thing or the Air Canada - out of respect for diversity - no longer using the terms, "ladies" and "gentlemen"). We need to fight back; not only is this a political struggle actual language and communication is at stake.

--- End of line (MCP)

SamSpade

Perhaps it would be instructive for those criticizing the use of the word to look up the origin of the word. That it has come to mean something associated with racial injustice is indisputable, but to claim that is the entirety of the meaning is reserved for the racial injustice context is just plain disingenuous.

Part of the Dems'/Left's attempt to control the narrative by controlling language. It's everywhere and in everything (refer to the current problem in MA with someone apparently facing charges for using the word, "b!tch" or the whole transgender/preferred pronoun thing or the Air Canada - out of respect for diversity - no longer using the terms, "ladies" and "gentlemen"). We need to fight back; not only is this a political struggle actual language and communication is at stake.

--- End of line (MCP)

I can remember about thirty years ago being asked what was my opinion on "diversity". I looked at them somewhat puzzled and asked "diversity of what" whereupon I was greeted by a scowl and a stern repeating of the same question. It had never occurred to me that "diversity" had come to mean the inclusion of minorities, specifically blacks, into something - an organization, for employment and so forth. Up until that point, it had only meant what it still means, mostly today - "variety". The inclusion of different things.

My questioner had absolutely no idea that the word had ANY other meaning, hence their consternation.