Biden Snaps at Black Reporter ‘Are You a Junkie?’

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
During an event with the National Association of Black Journalists, CBS News’ Errol Barnett asked if Biden has taken a test that would assess his mental fitness, and Biden snapped, “No, I haven’t taken a test! Why the hell would I take a test? C’mon, man!”

Biden then challenged Barnett, “That’s like saying you, before you got in this program, if you take a test where you’re taking cocaine or not, what do you think? Huh? Are you a junkie?”

itsbob

I bowl overhand
During an event with the National Association of Black Journalists, CBS News’ Errol Barnett asked if Biden has taken a test that would assess his mental fitness, and Biden snapped, “No, I haven’t taken a test! Why the hell would I take a test? C’mon, man!”

Biden then challenged Barnett, “That’s like saying you, before you got in this program, if you take a test where you’re taking cocaine or not, what do you think? Huh? Are you a junkie?”

Well, Biden, being the biggest racist in DC, does believe all Black people are either gang bangers (like Corn Pop) or junkies..

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So which is it, Joe? You said before that you get tested all the time, now you're saying you've never been tested.

This is what passes for a Democrat presidential candidate in America. Hoo boy.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Joe was amenable to letting the journalists rub the hair on his legs. So despite the momentary awkwardness, a good time was had by all at the soiree.

BOP

So which is it, Joe? You said before that you get tested all the time, now you're saying you've never been tested.

This is what passes for a Democrat presidential candidate in America. Hoo boy.
Yeah, but we all know he's just a place holder.