Biden Videos Down Voted .... YouTube Covers Up Deletes Dislikes - Plebs Shut Up

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
YouTube Deletes Portion of ‘Dislikes’ From Biden Videos, Says It’s Spam

People on the platform noticed that dislikes have been disappearing by the thousands from several White House videos and started posting before-and-after screenshots on social media shortly after the incoming administration took over the channel and published its first videos.

The screenshots indicate a total of at least 16,000 dislikes were removed from at least three videos. Even after the adjustments, the five videos on the channel had about 14,000 likes combined versus nearly 60,000 dislikes as of 3:30 p.m. on Jan. 21.

In response to a screenshot of one of the videos, YouTube told The Epoch Times that it’s monitoring engagement on the site to detect and remove activity it considers spam so that only engagement it considers organic remains. The mechanism worked as intended in the case of the Biden video, the company stated.

BOP

I. am. so. shocked.

UglyBear

Yes, all the “tech giants” are shamelessly and over-the-top helping Biden over Trump.

The big question is “Why?” — what did Biden or his handlers promise them, either positive or to prevent negative that Trump was going to do to them?

I don’t believe for a second in either partisan or altruistic nature of the Big Boys of Big Tech — they are as ruthless Capitalists as Carnegie was. So what do they have to gain?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The big question is “Why?” — what did Biden or his handlers promise them, either positive or to prevent negative that Trump was going to do to them

Nothing ..... they are down for the Democratic Platform and BLM / AntiFA

PeoplesElbow

Yes, all the “tech giants” are shamelessly and over-the-top helping Biden over Trump.

The big question is “Why?” — what did Biden or his handlers promise them, either positive or to prevent negative that Trump was going to do to them?

I don’t believe for a second in either partisan or altruistic nature of the Big Boys of Big Tech — they are as ruthless Capitalists as Carnegie was. So what do they have to gain?
Exceptions and regulations that crush competition.

Reactions: BOP