Biden

SamSpade

Is he still President?

I mean, I KNOW that officially he is, but he doesn't seem to be doing a whole lot, and when questioned on things, he mumbles answers that don't really say anything more than essentially, yeah we're working on it.

I don't get the impression he's in charge even just a little, anymore. A President would plan to visit hurricane disaster areas - it's just something Presidents DO. He does at least PLAN to make it there. But he doesn't seem to be running the country much, any more.

Which leads me to this question -

Do you approve or disapprove of the job he is doing?

Because his approval ratings, while low - he still has around 40% saying, YES, I approve of how he's doing his job.
And I am wondering - hell, is he even DOING it?

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And I am wondering - hell, is he even DOING it?

Maybe that's what they approve of.... 🤷‍♀️

I never thought Joe Biden was ever in charge. I'm pretty sure from the start of his "presidency" he gets a script and reads/recites it occasionally to put in some face time, and then he goes back to his beach house. There's even video of him signing a bunch of bills into law and he says flat out, "What am I signing here?"

Same with Kamala. That's why she won't do interviews unless it's a DNC operative - she doesn't know what the hell she's doing and can't risk anyone asking her real questions that she won't know the answer to. It stuns me that anyone looks at her and goes, "Oh hellz to the yeah, that's the president for me!"

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
He's supposed to make a statement today on the hurricane disaster. Let's see how that goes...

SamSpade

He's supposed to make a statement today on the hurricane disaster. Let's see how that goes...
"Making statements" appears to be the bulk of his life now. If only my job consisted of being carted around, reading from a paper and thinking I'm in charge of the world.

Ramp Guy

"This is what leaders do"

Yep... he loses his brain..... when asked a question from a reporter, this is what Joe does!

Reporter: "Any comment on the strikes in Yemen?"

Biden: "I've spoken to both sides. They gotta settle the strike. I'm supporting the collective bargaining effort. I think they'll settle the strike."

This guy is so cooked

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Biden: "I've spoken to both sides. They gotta settle the strike. I'm supporting the collective bargaining effort. I think they'll settle the strike."

:roflmao:

I love this news clip! :lmao:

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
He's so pre-programmed with canned responses that he just spits something out that kinda sounds relevant. He no longer thinks for himself, hasn't for a long while.

Hijinx

Joe Biden is as much in charge now as he has been for the last 3 1/2 years.

Which is to say he never was in charge. If Kamala is elected she will never be in charge.
George and Alex Soros are more in charge than Joe and Kamala .

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
"This is what leaders do"

Yep... he loses his brain..... when asked a question from a reporter, this is what Joe does!

Man, his cornbread isn't done in the middle.

SamSpade

Showing up after a disaster is the bare minimum a President should do. You shake down the entire government, because when these things happen, it's not trivial. People have nothing. No electricity, no water and no home. You get on the horn and you make sure FEMA is there even before disaster strikes. Roads gone? Dept of Transportation already in motion. The President's job is not just to be some kind of symbolic salve for misery. He makes sure it happens.

We have natural and man-made disaster struck towns around the country that are STILL screwed up, from East Palestine to Lahaina. Showing up to read a statement is actually the very least a President does.