Biden's 1st 100 days

Dakota

~~~~~~~
So...

1. The National Guard got shoved out to the parking garage to sleep on the cold concrete floor at the Capital but Biden said, during his campaign, you have to respect the military. After the Democrats used them for photo ops.

2. He shut down the pipeline which caused significate job loss in an already shaky time. That made Canada's prime minister happy but not those in Alberta, Canada

3. He stop deportations which has pissed of the Texas AG Response to DHS’s Unlawful Pause on Removals | Office of the Attorney General (texasattorneygeneral.gov)

4. Trust the science the Democrats say but Biden is enabling transgenders to join in female sports. You do realize that the slowest man is still faster than a woman right? That is science.

5. CNN took down the covid death count ticker

6. Doctor Fauci comes out with eased up testing markers which will ultimately lower the death rate making Biden look good and when this was mentioned during Trump's time, they dismissed it as lies.

7. Amazon wants to help ship vaccines. Wow, where was that help months ago???

I am sure I have missed some things, feel free to add... but check out this video

(2) Facebook

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
6. Doctor Fauci comes out with eased up testing markers which will ultimately lower the death rate making Biden look good and when this was mentioned during Trump's time, they dismissed it as lies.

AFAIK the CDC did this an hour before Biden was sworn in

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
So...
2. He shut down the pipeline which caused significate job loss in an already shaky time. That made Canada's prime minister happy but not those in Alberta, Canada

I saw a report somewhere yesterday where the Canadian PM expressed "disappointment" with the Keystone shut down.

I also saw it reported that 8,000 union workers lost their jobs because of the stoppage. Don't know how accurate that is...

glhs837

Power with Control
I saw a report somewhere yesterday where the Canadian PM expressed "disappointment" with the Keystone shut down.

I also saw it reported that 8,000 union workers lost their jobs because of the stoppage. Don't know how accurate that is...

The number I've seen is 1,000 to 1,100 direct jobs, these higher numbers are indirect support jobs, wait staff, people building and repairing housing, recreation, etcetera.

Hijinx

If all of the money allegedly taxed out of the public for highways went into the highways we wouldn't need to raise the taxes.

Reactions: BOP

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member