Biden's America Last Program

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
So, two things here. Aspirin should last a long time because YOU SHOULD NOT GIVE IT TO KIDS.

Second, tylenol and ibuprofen last longer because today's "children's tylenol/advil" is a much lower dose, to help prevent overdose. Where my mom, and probably yours, just gave us half of an adult tylenol that is the equivalent of about 8-10ml of the kids stuff. So the kids stuff today doesn't last very long.
Tylenol in large doses (which are kind of small for children) will kill your liver. It’s found in a large number of products and all of those add up. A couple of extra strength Tylenol, because if one is good two is better, and a cold medicine with Tylenol is getting close to a lethal dose.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Tylenol in large doses (which are kind of small for children) will kill your liver. It’s found in a large number of products and all of those add up. A couple of extra strength Tylenol, because if one is good two is better, and a cold medicine with Tylenol is getting close to a lethal dose.
Tylenol poisoning is a very painful way to die according to a doctor with whom I correspond from time to time.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

18 GOP Senators Vote For Omnibus With $750K Earmark For Group Wanting Trans ‘Discourse’ In Schools And ICE Dismantled

Eighteen Republican senators voted Thursday to pass a $1.7 trillion “omnibus” bill that not only funds the federal government for another fiscal year, but is also packed with earmarks, including a $750,000 commitment to a trans group that wants transgender “history and discourse” engrained in schools and primary education.

This Los Angeles-based group, called the TransLatin@ Coalition, boasts a policy agenda shared on its website that also calls for dismantling Immigration and Customs Enforcement, expresses hopes to “dismantle and rebuild” the criminal justice system, and advocates for an open border policy so that transgender, gender non-conforming, and intersex (TGI) individuals can “peacefully migrate and safely navigate all land without discrimination or criminalization,” among other progressive priorities.

When Fox News first reported the earmark’s inclusion this week, after the omnibus bill was unveiled early Tuesday morning, The Daily Wire emailed press contacts in the offices of the 21 Republican senators who voted in favor of advancing the legislation to ask how it might affect their final vote. As of press time, after the bill passed the Senate, none had replied — save for an automatic message here and there stating someone was out of the office.

herb749

18 GOP Senators Vote For Omnibus With $750K Earmark For Group Wanting Trans ‘Discourse’ In Schools And ICE Dismantled

Eighteen Republican senators voted Thursday to pass a $1.7 trillion “omnibus” bill that not only funds the federal government for another fiscal year, but is also packed with earmarks, including a $750,000 commitment to a trans group that wants transgender “history and discourse” engrained in schools and primary education.

This Los Angeles-based group, called the TransLatin@ Coalition, boasts a policy agenda shared on its website that also calls for dismantling Immigration and Customs Enforcement, expresses hopes to “dismantle and rebuild” the criminal justice system, and advocates for an open border policy so that transgender, gender non-conforming, and intersex (TGI) individuals can “peacefully migrate and safely navigate all land without discrimination or criminalization,” among other progressive priorities.

When Fox News first reported the earmark’s inclusion this week, after the omnibus bill was unveiled early Tuesday morning, The Daily Wire emailed press contacts in the offices of the 21 Republican senators who voted in favor of advancing the legislation to ask how it might affect their final vote. As of press time, after the bill passed the Senate, none had replied — save for an automatic message here and there stating someone was out of the office.

Vacation is coming, they want to get out of town .

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Just got my official COLA notice from SS, 8.7%. After all the deductions, it's about $10.
Hmm, mine is going up $180 or so. And my deductions are going down more since doing the Medicare Advantage, got back $50 a month last year and will be getting another $40 on top of that this year.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Hmm, mine is going up $180 or so. And my deductions are going down more since doing the Medicare Advantage, got back $50 a month last year and will be getting another $40 on top of that this year.
I've been getting about $180/m back for a while for plan and drug reimbursement, but elected to take a big chunk of my fed taxes out of this money to cover total year end taxes. Gained some here, lost some there. SS is the lowest income of my incomes and I treat it as slush.

What's scary is realizing there is no way I could possibly live on SS income alone, and people who don't put money away in investments for retirement (LOTS of money) are going to be hurting if they think SS will provide. If it's even around in the future.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Another Disturbing Video of 'Rachel' Levine Is Going Viral

In the video, Levine discusses the need to censor what he believes to be “health misinformation,” and says that health professionals have “a critical role to play” in that effort.

“We must continue and to expand their work to address health misinformation directly with their patients. Now, this includes but it goes beyond COVID-19. So I’d like to just talk briefly about another area of substantial misinformation that is directly impacting health equity in our nation. And that is the health equity of sexual and gender minorities,” Levine, who pretends to be a woman, says with his manly voice and masculine features. “There is substantial misinformation about gender-affirming care for transgender and gender-diverse individuals. We are in this nation facing an onslaught of anti-LGBTQAI+ actions at the state levels across the United States, and they are dangerous to the public health.”

The video, which appears to be a clip from an interview, features Levine wearing his uniform in front of a very poor green screen with “U.S. Public Health Service Commissioned Corps” and the U.S. Public Health Service seal behind him.

“The positive value of gender-affirming care for youth and adults is not in scientific or medical dispute,” he falsely claimed. Not only is there no consensus on this issue in the United States, the United Kingdom, Sweden, Finland, and France have all dialed back on pushing transgender “treatments” for children. Why? Because they recognize the harm it does to kids. But the Biden administration has gone all in on pushing the transing of kids—including pushing for taxpayer dollars to fund these so-called “treatments.”

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
One of my grand aunts was a nurse in the Public Health Service before and during WW2.
She must be rolling in her grave from seeing this creature.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Biden economy sent retirement funds spiraling, prompting mass bailouts for union pensions

In 2022, the U.S. economy has had to contend with decades-high inflation figures, brought on in part by large-scale federal deficit spending. In turn, the Federal Reserve has imposed considerable interest rate hikes to combat rising inflation, resulting in substantial market volatility that has adversely impacted individual and professional retirement funds alike.

The U.S. economy in June witnessed a major market fall that saw the erasure of roughly $3 trillion from American retirement accounts. Numerous pension funds have also reported substantial losses.

The Louisiana Firefighters' Retirement System, for example, reported a $247.4 million drop in fiscal year 2022. Moreover, the Illinois Municipal Retirement Fund faces likely financial difficulties due to the collapse of cryptocurrency FTX, in which it had heavily invested. Further, a 2022 audit of local municipal pension funds in Pennsylvania discovered cases of mismanagement, with individuals being overpaid, and funds underfunded.

Such examples are far from isolated, however, and analysts have suggested a plethora of pension funds may be inordinately ill-prepared to handle both existing market volatility and a prospective rocky 2023.

Cash holdings at U.S. government pension funds, for example, currently stand lower than they did during the 2008 financial crisis, according to the Wall Street Journal. At present, cash holdings comprise 1.9% of state and local government pension funds and only 1.7% at corporate funds. The 15-year average for public funds was 2.45% while corporate funds averaged 2.07%.