Biden's America Last Program

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
He's not wrong, although I don't think any drug user in the US is demanding fentanyl. The US's appetite for illegal drugs does not appear to be diminishing.
I've come to the conclusion that you and I are in the wrong bidness....and hear I am, all outa gold neck chains...

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I've come to the conclusion that you and I are in the wrong bidness....and hear I am, all outa gold neck chains...
You have a garage and Petco has Choke-Chains on sale.

A small gold electro-plating tank and a a little time....

Hijinx

Grocery store shelves aren't going back to normal this year

Many of the country's biggest food makers are telling grocers that they will have limited quantities of a number of their products, including items such as Rice Krispies Treats, Sour Patch Kids, some Ben & Jerry's ice cream flavors, McCormick gourmet spices and Marie Callender's pot pies because of labor, commodity and transportation constraints throttling supply chains, according to emails viewed by CNN and interviews with grocers. Some suppliers are also telling grocers to cancel their promotions of these items and more over the holidays so products won't disappear from store shelves as quickly.

These latest limits mean that stores won't have all things for all customers heading into the holidays, and shoppers may not be able to find some of their favorite products, flavors or niche items. But shoppers will still have plenty of options, including most of these companies' core products, which they are prioritizing over items in less demand — meaning, for instance, that if you're a fan of Ben & Jerry's popular Phish Food, you shouldn't have a problem, but the company's less-well known Cold Brew Caramel Latte might be harder to find.

https://www.cnn.com/profiles/nathaniel-meyersohn
You won't find me worrying about Ben and Jerry's I hope they go broke for going woke.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration...

1678566337859.png

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Science journal Nature has recently discovered that they maybe shouldn’t’ve endorsed Biden in 2020

If you’ve been paying any attention to the scientific journal Nature over the past few years, you may have noticed a trend to the Left. Which is odd, because science isn’t really supposed to be partisan.

In case you missed it:

Do you find that sort of thing off-putting? Well, you’re in good company. Apparently a pretty significant amount of good company. Just ask Nature:
In 2020, Nature endorsed Joe Biden in the US presidential election. A survey finds that viewing the endorsement did not change people’s views of the candidates, but caused some to lose confidence in Nature and in US scientists generally https://t.co/lvrgXmsrl5
— nature (@Nature) March 20, 2023

The article’s behind a paywall, but the headline and subhed should be enough:

Screenshot-2023-03-21-at-12.10.21-PM.png

It took them three years to figure this out. These are esteemed members of the scientific community, and it took them three years to figure this out.

You needed a survey to tell you that?
— McComb Writing (@McCombWriting) March 21, 2023

Last edited:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
That’s what makes the new executive order so sad. It brings into the federal government precisely that which this nation struggled so hard to eradicate.

The executive order goes so far as to define “equity” in Section 10(a) as:

“the consistent and systematic treatment of all individuals in a fair, just and impartial manner, including individuals who belong to communities that often have been denied such treatment, such as Black, Latino, Indigenous and Native American, Asian American, Native Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander persons and other persons of color; members of religious minorities, women and girls, LGBTQI+ persons; persons with disabilities; persons who live in rural areas; persons who live in United States territories; persons otherwise adversely affected by persistent poverty or inequality; and individuals who belong to multiple such communities.”

Welcome to group think. We are right back where we started, with individuals part of a racial herd.

It gets worse. In section 10(f), the executive order commands agencies to fight against “algorithmic discrimination.” You are forgiven if you never heard of such a thing.

Algorithmic discrimination includes:

instances when automated systems contribute to unjustified different treatment or impacts based on … race, color, ethnicity, sex ….; gender identity, intersex status; and sexual orientation), religion, age, national origin ….

“Automated systems” are now in the crosshairs.

This means if race-neutral algorithms have a statistically negative impact on favored races—even though the very point of using algorithms is to make the decision blindly—then, by golly, those race-neutral algorithms better take race into account.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

WSJ: State Government Websites Are Infested with Trackers from China’s TikTok

The Wall Street Journal reports that according to the cybersecurity company Feroot Security, web-tracking code created by TikTok’s parent company ByteDance has been discovered on 30 U.S. state government websites spread across 27 states. The code, known as tracking pixels, raises concerns about the app’s ties to the Chinese government by indicating that U.S. state governments are taking part in a data collection effort for a foreign-owned company.

These tracking pixels can also be used to gather usernames, addresses, and other sensitive data from users, although they are typically used to increase the effectiveness of digital advertising.

The results highlight the challenges U.S. regulators face in limiting the popular Chinese-owned app’s data collection efforts. Lawmakers from both parties have warned that the app could be dangerous to U.S. national security and American citizens’ privacy, despite TikTok’s emphasis that its user data is stored in the U.S., not China. Lawmakers are discussing a nationwide ban, but removing the app from U.S. smartphones wouldn’t stop all data-tracking operations, as the tracking pixels show.

Beyond TikTok, Feroot Security discovered tracking pixels on some state-government websites from Chinese-owned Tencent, which runs WeChat, Weibo Corp., and Alibaba, as well as Russian-owned Kaspersky, a cybersecurity firm whose products were previously banned from federal civilian and military U.S. networks under the Trump administration over concerns about espionage.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Janet Yellen is once again on thin ice inside the Biden Administration over her bungling of the banking crisis that keeps roiling markets, The Post has learned.

The question is when will Sleepy Joe & Co. finally act? They need to put Yellen out of her misery and end ours by handing her job to someone who knows how to deal with the very real possibility of banks failing on a scale not seen since the 2008 financial crisis and a possible deep recession.

As we have reported, the political types in the White House — the people that craft messaging and give input on cabinet choices — have been increasingly wary of Yellen’s ability to do the job despite her expansive resume and years running the Fed, people with direct knowledge tell the Post.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
“Mr. Secretary yesterday you testified in judiciary that you support an assault weapon ban and we didn’t have much time to talk about that. Tell me your definition—once more—of an assault weapon,” the senator asked.

Easy, right? When someone says he wants to ban assault weapons, it stands to reason that he should know what an assault weapon is. Mayorkas would prove in his responses that he has absolutely no idea.

“I am not an expert, right respect to the definition but of the assault bands. And so I defer to—”

“You are the Secretary of Homeland Security,” Kennedy reminded him, clearly suggesting that he ought to know the answer.

“—as as a I was about to say, I defer to the experts, I defer to, for example, the definition of an assault weapon that was codified in the prior iteration of the legislation that was passed and that was in operation when I served as an assistant United States attorney and the United States Attorney in the Central District.”

“So you would support the prior definition…”

“Senator I must defer to the experts with respect to the definition,” Mayorkas said again, before really stepping in it. “But I will tell you, for example, military—military-style weapons are of tremendous concern. ”

“You personally think we should ban assault weapons, and I know you to be an intelligent man and a thinking person, so I know you’ve thought about it,” Kennedy responded. “What do you mean by military-style weapon?”

Spoiler alert: Mayorkas didn’t know the definition of “military-style weapon” either.

“Senator, I really must must say that you are probing a very, very important area definitionally, in which I do not have the requisite expertise,” Mayorkas admitted before invoking the Nashville school shooting on Monday, essentially saying that even though he has no idea what he’s talking about, we need to do something.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Biden Admin’s Sweeping New Rules Would Let Green Groups Lease Federal Land Away From Oil, Ranching

The proposal would expand land-health standards to the entirety of the 245 million acres managed by the Bureau of Land Management (BLM), prioritize the designation of Areas of Critical Environmental Concern (ACEC) and establish a leasing framework for private partners to perform climate restoration and mitigation efforts on public land, according to the DOI. The new rule would make proposed leases for conservation efforts a valid “use” of public land, similar to mining, ranching and other energy projects under the Federal Land Policy Management Act (FLPMA) of 1976, according to the BLM.

“It is our responsibility to use the best tools available to restore wildlife habitat, plan for smart development, and conserve the most important places for the benefit of the generations to come,” DOI Secretary Deb Haaland said in a statement.

Kathleen Sgamma, president of the Western Energy Alliance, an oil trade group, told Reuters she believed that it would be a “stretch” of the FLPMA to introduce conservation leases. This position was echoed by Myron Ebell, director of the Center for Energy and Environment at the free-market Competitive Enterprise Institute, who also argued that the BLM already had significant authority to limit land usage in an interview with the Daily Caller News Foundation.

“There are so many overlays for conservation on BLM land, some of them in the law and some of them just made up administratively, that a lot of land has already been withdrawn … from resource production, recreational access, grazing, timber … a lot of land is already being managed for conservation,” Ebell told the DCNF. He argued that some regions, particularly in the Intermountain West, depend on grazing as a conservation method and that this rule might make it more difficult to get a grazing lease.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Biden Admin May Ask Black Americans If Ancestors Were Slaves In Census

The administration wants to find a way to curate just how many Black Americans descended from enslaved Americans, the Wall Street Journal reported Thursday.

This information would decipher how many Black Americans descended from immigration or have lived here since slavery was present in the US in the 1800s.

The Wall Street Journal report claimed the Black community has issued calls for a more detailed census to differentiate Black Americans from each other. “One in five Black people in the US are immigrants or their children, according to an analysis by the nonpartisan Pew Research Center,” the WSJ article stated.

A spokesman from the National Assembly of American Slavery Descendants, an advocacy group, praised this idea. “America sees Black people as a monolith. When you say all Black people are the same, you are ignoring differences in culture, ancestry, economics, and you are doing a disservice to everyone lumped into that group,” the spokesperson told The Post Millenial.

PROVE YOUR STATUS 🤣

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
🔥 In a salty report on the Biden economy, CNBC ran a story yesterday headlined, “McDonald’s Reportedly Temporarily Shuts Its U.S. Offices and Prepares Layoff Notices.”

In an internal email last week to U.S. employees and some international staff, McDonald’s unexpectedly asked its corporate staff to work remotely through Wednesday, so it can virtually deliver pink slips. In other words, some of them won’t need to come back to the office, ever.

McDonald’s also asked its corporate team to abruptly cancel all in-person meetings with vendors and other outside parties. It’s not too good for the Biden economy. Low-cost fast-food providers usually do well in a traditional economic downturn. It takes a very deep recession to get folks to stop eating out altogether.

It is “unclear” how many McDonald’s employees will be laid off, but we’ll find out shortly.

herb749

Biden Admin May Ask Black Americans If Ancestors Were Slaves In Census

The administration wants to find a way to curate just how many Black Americans descended from enslaved Americans, the Wall Street Journal reported Thursday.

This information would decipher how many Black Americans descended from immigration or have lived here since slavery was present in the US in the 1800s.

The Wall Street Journal report claimed the Black community has issued calls for a more detailed census to differentiate Black Americans from each other. “One in five Black people in the US are immigrants or their children, according to an analysis by the nonpartisan Pew Research Center,” the WSJ article stated.

A spokesman from the National Assembly of American Slavery Descendants, an advocacy group, praised this idea. “America sees Black people as a monolith. When you say all Black people are the same, you are ignoring differences in culture, ancestry, economics, and you are doing a disservice to everyone lumped into that group,” the spokesperson told The Post Millenial.

PROVE YOUR STATUS 🤣

If there's money involved, they'll say whats needed .

herb749

🔥 In a salty report on the Biden economy, CNBC ran a story yesterday headlined, “McDonald’s Reportedly Temporarily Shuts Its U.S. Offices and Prepares Layoff Notices.”

In an internal email last week to U.S. employees and some international staff, McDonald’s unexpectedly asked its corporate staff to work remotely through Wednesday, so it can virtually deliver pink slips. In other words, some of them won’t need to come back to the office, ever.

McDonald’s also asked its corporate team to abruptly cancel all in-person meetings with vendors and other outside parties. It’s not too good for the Biden economy. Low-cost fast-food providers usually do well in a traditional economic downturn. It takes a very deep recession to get folks to stop eating out altogether.

It is “unclear” how many McDonald’s employees will be laid off, but we’ll find out shortly.

And ....... Biden will blame this on Trump.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Chilled By Biden, Saudi Arabia Leads OPEC To Cut Oil Production. Gas Prices Could Soar.

The move on Sunday follows OPEC’s decision last October to reduce production by two million barrels a day. “There’s going to be some consequences for what they’ve done with Russia,” Biden threatened in October. “I’m not going to get into what I’d consider and what I have in mind. But there will be — there will be consequences.”

“President Biden said he would make the kingdom of Saudi Arabia a pariah state. That was an enormous mistake,” former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said. “But let’s look at the facts. They are an important security partner for the United States. There’s only one country in that whole region that wants to threaten the United States of America and Israel and wipe us from the face of the earth. That’s the leadership in Iran and the kingdom of Saudi Arabia’s been an important partner in helping protect us from that threat.”

Unlike the warm relations between the U.S. and Saudi Arabia during the Trump administration, Biden’s actions, including calling Saudi Arabia a “pariah” in 2019 when he was running for president, have alienated the Saudis to the point that they have tried effecting a rapprochement with Iran, their greatest enemy, brokered by China. Saudi Arabia cut ties with Iran in 2016.