Bidens' Bull#### Checked

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Fact Check: Joe Biden Claims Obamacare Didn’t Cause Americans to Lose Their Health Insurance

However, despite Biden’s claim, in 2013 alone, or right after the ACA became law, some estimates found that 1.5 million Americans lost their health insurance because of Obama’s landmark healthcare legislation.

Fact Check: Joe Biden Claims President Trump Has ‘No Clear Plan’ to Combat Coronavirus

VERDICT: FALSE. Whether critics agree with the president’s actions or not, there is no denying that Trump does at least have a strategy for mitigating the outbreak.

Fact Check: Trump Accurately Said Virus Spike Dropped After Moderator Said U.S. Heading into ‘Dangerous’ Phase

Fact Check: Democrats’ HEROES Act Is Bailout of Illegal Migration Cities

CLAIM: President Donald Trump said the Democrats’ HEROES Act coronavirus recovery bill is “a bailout” of Democrat-run cities and of illegal migration.

VERDICT: True.

Fact Check: Joe Biden Misleadingly Claims He Would Not Ban Fracking

Biden stated, “I have never said I oppose fracking.” When Donald Trump said Biden was “on tape” opposing fracking, Biden challenged him to put it on his website.

Here is that video:

Biden’s running mate, Senator Kamala Harris (D-CA), has said she would outright ban fracking.

Fact Check: Joe Biden Claims to Have ‘Never Said I Oppose Fracking’

Fact Check: Biden Claims No One Brought Up Concerns About Burisma During Impeachment Inquiry

CLAIM: Joe Biden claimed during the final presidential debate that no witnesses in the House impeachment inquiry testified anything was wrong with his son Hunter Biden working for a Ukrainian natural gas firm while he was vice president and the point person on Ukraine.

VERDICT: FALSE. A State Department career diplomat testified that he was so concerned with Hunter Biden’s ties to Burisma that he raised the issue with the then-Vice President’s office at the time.

SamSpade

I didn't NEED Fact Check for that - I KNOW people who lost their health care coverage. My wife's best friend ended up with Obamacare health insurance where she pays a high premium and a high deductible she NEVER meets - effectively nullifying any coverage since every dollar she pays out of pocket goes to meet the deductible.

frequentflier

happy to be living
I didn't NEED Fact Check for that - I KNOW people who lost their health care coverage. My wife's best friend ended up with Obamacare health insurance where she pays a high premium and a high deductible she NEVER meets - effectively nullifying any coverage since every dollar she pays out of pocket goes to meet the deductible.

Didn't people who opted to not take it have to pay a fine, too? Seems I remember my step brother had to pay.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
FACT CHECK: Joe Biden Repeats ‘Inject Bleach’ Claim

Biden has made the false “inject bleach” claim repeatedly on the campaign trail. Biden also made the claim at the first Presidential debate and during an ABC News town hall earlier this month.

Fact Check: Biden Claims Giuliani Is ‘Being Fed Information That Is Russian’

CLAIM: Former Vice President Joe Biden claimed that Rudy Giuliani, who was involved in providing information to the New York Post shedding light on ties between the Biden family and the Ukrainian energy company Burisma, was being “fed information” from Russia “that is not true.”

VERDICT: FALSE

Fact Check: Biden Claims Trump ‘Hasn’t Said a Word’ to Putin About Election Meddling

VERDICT: FALSE. Trump has addressed the matter with Putin personally at least three times, not counting interactions between other representatives of the Trump administration and the Russian government.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
And on top of that....

Joe Biden Vows Amnesty for All Illegal Aliens in First 100 Days: ‘We Owe Them’

“Within 100 days, I’m going to send to the United States Congress a pathway to citizenship for over 11 million undocumented people,” Biden said.

SamSpade

And on top of that....

Joe Biden Vows Amnesty for All Illegal Aliens in First 100 Days: ‘We Owe Them’

“Within 100 days, I’m going to send to the United States Congress a pathway to citizenship for over 11 million undocumented people,” Biden said.

I seem to recall that the Dems totally rejected such a deal because it meant paying for a WALL.

stgislander

PREMO Member
I seem to remember G. W. Bush proposing a path to citizen, but his party would have nothing to do with it.