Biden's freakjob Asst. Energy Sec arrested for stealing luggage at airport

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

He's on camera clearly stealing a suitcase he knows isn't his because he looks at the luggage tag, then removes it. Then he said that although the suitcase wasn't his, the clothing inside were his.

:crazy:

I guarantee you he won't be punished or even reprimanded for this. The woman whose luggage he stole will surely be pressured to drop the charges, and anyone who mentions it will be screamed at and threatened as a homophobe.

Gropey Joe sure know how to pick 'em. That whole administration is nothing but sociopaths and sexual predators.

gemma_rae

Looks like an ectomorphic Yul Brynner in drag.:barf:

the king and i musical theater GIF by The Kennedy Center

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I was going to post this up this morning ....

This is the situation you find yourself in when you hire people of dubious moral character ....

Reactions: BOP

herb749

He's on camera clearly stealing a suitcase he knows isn't his because he looks at the luggage tag, then removes it. Then he said that although the suitcase wasn't his, the clothing inside were his.

:crazy:

I guarantee you he won't be punished or even reprimanded for this. The woman whose luggage he stole will surely be pressured to drop the charges, and anyone who mentions it will be screamed at and threatened as a homophobe.

Gropey Joe sure know how to pick 'em. That whole administration is nothing but sociopaths and sexual predators.

He'll claim it was an offensive tag on the luggage and he was going to report it. :dork:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
He'll claim it was an offensive tag on the luggage and he was going to report it. :dork:

OMG :roflmao:

My teen kids were better at this stuff. I'll tell Freakjob like I used to tell them: if you're going to lie, at least don't insult my intelligence. Put some effort into it. Entertain me.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
First time I saw that entity, thought it was one of the aliens from the "To Serve Man" Twilight Zone episode.
1669731206970.png

ontheriver

So.... who took Sam Brinton's place? His deputy Kim Petry? LOL
Of course this is a rumor, but someone check her Instgram.....

My apologies if this is wrong.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
According to the police report, Minneapolis police watched Sam on the surveillance video while he clearly ripped off the name tag from the woman’s suitcase, shoved her tag in his — Sam’s — purse, and left the area “at a quick pace,” or in other words, traveling at a high rate of speed.

Sam had arrived in Minneapolis traveling from D.C., and — importantly — did not check any bag of his own.

According to the police report, Sam first denied that he took the bag. Then he said, well, maybe he did grab the wrong bag, but it had his own clothes inside. Later — who knows who he talked to in the meantime — he called the police back, and admitted taking the suitcase. By accident. He explained he was tired and grabbed the wrong bag (even though he hadn’t checked one).

But diligent reporters at the Daily Mail combed photo archives and found a number of examples of Sam using the stolen suitcase himself, for other events during the last couple months, like when he went to an LGBTQ engineering conference of some kind.

Amazingly, that time he was wearing pants. So, he knows HOW.

According to NewsBreak, Sam has been on leave from the Department of Energy for a month, and his interim replacement, Kim Petry, recently emailed her colleagues saying she had been asked to stay on as head of the Spent Fuel Office “for the foreseeable future.”