Biden's* kindler, gentler border wall

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
If Joe restarts the border wall construction, it will be the first action he's taken that I agree with. Trump still winning. I can't wait to see how cnn spins this story. We should make burisma pay for it. Since they have a lot of money to throw around.

Construction of Trump’s border wall may continue under Biden, administration admits
Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas told department employees that he may be green-lighting work on the wall to plug "gaps" in the current wall.

Construction of Trump’s border wall may continue under Biden, administration admits | The Independent

Last edited:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
The wall was always a good idea and the Biden administration will make sure it gets all the funding necessary, no reasonable person was against it.

Lying like you do...it's not a good look. Just sayin'....

SamSpade

Of course you did.
We had YEARS of Chuck and Nancy so determined to stop building the wall they said it was racist and wouldn’t grant a nickel for it even when Trump offered a path to citizenship for the Dreamers and hinted at amnesty.

THAT is how much they didn’t want the wall. Trump had to re-allocate funds and they went to war with him on it.

Damn, the wall was his signature campaign promise - they were determined to stop it at all costs. So much that PRIVATE groups began to try to raise money.

So - I imagined all that?

rmorse

They should put pillows down along the border so when the coyotes throw the toddlers over the fence they'll have a soft landing.

Don’t be an idiot, how is a coyote going to throw something over the wall? They don’t even have opposable thumbs.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Don’t be an idiot, how is a coyote going to throw something over the wall? They don’t even have opposable thumbs.