Biden's Nightmare America

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Chick-fil-A Begins Rationing Sauces

NBC Chicago:

New limits are being placed on the number of free sauces Chick-fil-A customers can get with each order due to supply chain issues.
According to an email obtained by WTRF, the new restrictions limit customers to one sauce per entrée, two sauces per meal and three sauces per 30-count nuggets.
A Chick-fil-A spokesperson told TODAY Food that the change is due to supply chain disruptions, which have led to shortages of goods, ranging from refrigerators to pepperoni, during the coronavirus pandemic. A similar statement was also posted on the Chick-fil-A website.
“Due to industry wide supply chain disruptions, some Chick-fil-A restaurants are experiencing a shortage of select items, like sauces,” said the spokesperson via email. “We are actively working to make adjustments to solve this issue quickly and apologize to our Guests for any inconvenience.”

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I haven't been there in a while. The potatoes and chicken sandwich used to be crispy, hot and fresh. Not so much anymore. Just 'eh'. And I refuse to get on that ridiculous line that clogs the entire road. Doesn't matter if you're getting drive thru or trying to park to go inside.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
This is my favorite tweet EVER!

the Biden admin has announced an exploratory committee to pick members of a Blue Ribbon commission that will develop Jones Act proposals that congress may consider to direct the Department of Transportation to address the urgent gasoline supply shortage.

:roflmao:

Our government hard at work ya'll.... :lmao:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

somdwatch

I haven't been there in a while. The potatoes and chicken sandwich used to be crispy, hot and fresh. Not so much anymore. Just 'eh'. And I refuse to get on that ridiculous line that clogs the entire road. Doesn't matter if you're getting drive thru or trying to park to go inside.
Park at the closed restaurant next door!! Works like a charm and you burn 5 calories one way!!

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
U.S. Producer Price Index Skyrockets, Registers Twice As High As Expected For April''

“The Producer Price Index for final demand increased 0.6 percent in April,” BLS reported. “On an unadjusted basis, the final demand index moved up 6.2 percent for the 12 months ended in April, the largest advance since 12-month data were first calculated in November 2010.”

The Producer Price Index (PPI) is a BLS statistic that measures the average price changes by producers for domestically manufactured goods and services.

“The index for final demand less foods, energy, and trade services rose 0.7 percent in April following an increase of 0.6 percent in March,” the report added. “For the 12 months ended in April, prices for final demand less foods, energy, and trade services moved up 4.6 percent, the largest advance since 12-month data were first calculated in August 2014.”