Big Brother

meangirl

Nice lady!
Ok, this is the weirdest ever to start with. The older lady, 46, who I was rooting for from the start because of her age...has got to go. What a biatch! Rude is one thing that totally makes me sick.

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
I hear ya on that one. She is complaining that she didn't get paired up with a different guy that is more her type :lmao:

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
Oh, Ma's just pissed because she got the ugly one. :lol: She needs to shut up and play the game. She gets on my nerves. Another Wahhhhmber.

The ex girlfriend and boyfriend thing was cool. Kinda mean.

And Jen and Ryan (The couple) being paired up with other people ought to be interesting. The poor guy looks like he's about the pop a jealousy vein.

I was watching a few minutes of After Dark and there was already some drama goiong on with Parker and Jen and one of the gay guys.

I don't know how they'll top Dr. Will and Boogie or Evil Dick and Skeletor. But it ought to be an interesting season.

Katt

I can't believe that poor Ryan has to watch his gf with another guy the entire time. You know he's "sweatin' it out", literally! Plus, that couple that were bf/gf forever, then split up after he cheated, you know that'll be interesting. Doesn't she remind you of that Allison girl from a few years ago with her Ex, Jason? lol

I think I read in TV Guide that the house isn't air conditioned either, so we should expect that to be an issue later too as it gets closer to summertime.

The house decor looks sort of like a "Great Wolf Lodge"! LOL

Kittykat33

Why me??
Ryan was sweatin BAD!! I felt bad for the girl that he was paired up with, he was sweatin all over her.
No air condition!! Now that would suck.

poster

OK .......I've never been a fan but watched last night waiting for Jericho to come on.
Now I'm hooked!

I can't believe "Ma", what a witch!! At 46yrs you'd think she'd know not to judge by appearance. How sad for this guy, he's on the chopping block because this lady is so shallow. And the two ex's, that's gonna get good real quick.

I'm betting the boyfriend/girlfriend aren't going to be able to keep it together. She's trying too hard to lie and he's just stunned they've been split up. He's going to lose it before it's over. Her guy is considering cutting the boyfriend already. How's she gonna keep him safe and not raise some kind of flag?!

Kittykat33

Why me??
OK .......I've never been a fan but watched last night waiting for Jericho to come on.
Now I'm hooked!

I can't believe "Ma", what a witch!! At 46yrs you'd think she'd know not to judge by appearance. How sad for this guy, he's on the chopping block because this lady is so shallow. And the two ex's, that's gonna get good real quick.

I'm betting the boyfriend/girlfriend aren't going to be able to keep it together. She's trying too hard to lie and he's just stunned they've been split up. He's going to lose it before it's over. Her guy is considering cutting the boyfriend already. How's she gonna keep him safe and not raise some kind of flag?!

My mom said she was watching BB after dark last night and the couple has been exposed. So we will see what happens.

EmnJoe

nunya bidnis
My mom said she was watching BB after dark last night and the couple has been exposed. So we will see what happens.
After Dark the first night seemed to be days ahead of everything else. The evition was already done and had a new HOH pair.
Just confusing trying to watch it.

Katt

I've watch BB since it started years ago and I think this format with "couples" is ridiculous! It's tedious and obnoxious. I am having a hard time watching it and missed it last night due to watching Idol, and you know what?... I'm not mad that I missed it. That alone speaks Volumes! Is this big brother just CBS's lame attempt at filling in some slots during the writers strike? If so, bring back the regular format of BB. This one is so over. JMHO

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)
I am not sure what to think of this Big Brother yet. The guy who made the noose comment to that poor girl should get the boot next. That was just over the top.

If they are going to be in the house the same amount of time as usual (3 months) then something else must be going to happen. Usually 1 person is evicted a week and now 2 are. So wouldn't they run out of people to soon?

EmnJoe

nunya bidnis
This is a short Big Brother. It is just to fill space because of the writters strike I think.
I don't think the "noose" Guy should be evicted. He was so mad at that time and they seem to have made up and gotten over it now. They were joking around like they were fighting the other night just to freak out the other house guests. The laughing about it. Also She won't be there long no one likes her very much.

meangirl

Nice lady!
If you dont have Showtime, this site gives updates from the feed as well as a lot of good Big Brother stuff. When I can't wait for the next show to find out what happens, I usually go check out this site.

It already has who has been nominated for eviction up.

Joker's Updates - CBS Big Brother USA 9 Live Updates, News, and more!

That's my favorite site about BB. :yay:

This is a short Big Brother. It is just to fill space because of the writters strike I think.
I don't think the "noose" Guy should be evicted. He was so mad at that time and they seem to have made up and gotten over it now. They were joking around like they were fighting the other night just to freak out the other house guests. The laughing about it. Also She won't be there long no one likes her very much.

I agree totally. I really don't like the concept of this BB, so different, but better than nothing I guess. :ohwell: The bad part is, anyone just tuning in will be turned off to the show for good imo.

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
Do we know why the gay guy left?

I was curious and searched for any info. All I found was this statement from him:

'Big Brother' reveals Neil Garcia departure, leaves details unexplained - Reality TV World - News, information, episode summaries, message boards, chat and games for unscripted television programs

Monday, February 18, 2008

Big Brother 9

Thank you so much for the outpouring care, support, and concern from all the BIG BROTHER fans. This has been a difficult time for my family, which I am dealing with privately. The drama is slowly being resolved, and all is headed to a brighter place.

I am now happy to say, that I am spending time with close friends and family. I wish Joshuah the best of luck and hope that he keeps up our brilliant strategy to win the big prize with my replacement, Sharon. Please know that I will NOT be back to the BIG BROTHER house and contrary to some web speculation, I was not let go for health reasons. Eeek! Again, thanks to each and every one of you for your support during all of this Big Brother business.

All my Love,

Neil Garcia, BIG BROTHER 9

P.S. -#### Happens- >: O