Big Brother

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)
Anyone else watch tonight? I think the HOH competition was a bunch of crap! Jerry should have won. How many times did Julie say times up and Keesha kept writing. She was given time to multiply and figure the answer. Ticks me off :tantrum

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
Anyone else watch tonight? I think the HOH competition was a bunch of crap! Jerry should have won. How many times did Julie say times up and Keesha kept writing. She was given time to multiply and figure the answer. Ticks me off :tantrum

I never miss it! I'm addicted.:blushing:

I'm glad she got HOH because I want Dan to win it all. (Hey! It could happen!) He's PLAYING the game. His strategy has been a good one. He reads the others like a book. Deceitful A$$hole? Yep. But he's the best player to emerge from this season, by far. I always pick my favorite for their game playing. Sneaky or not. Hey! It's 500K!

I like Jerry and give him props for holding on this long at 75 ( and through weeks of slop!), but he's no threat for HOH. Especially when it's almost certain that the last HOH will be a TOUGH endurance challenge.

Regardless. I'm pretty sure Dan's going to final two. Who doesn't want to be sitting next to Dan in the finale? Everyone in the jury house, so far, hates him. :lol:

OMG! This stuff is rotting my brain! :jameo:

P.S. No one will ever take the place of Dr. Will or Evel Dick in my BB Book. :lol:

LusbyMom

I never miss it! I'm addicted.:blushing:

I'm glad she got HOH because I want Dan to win it all. (Hey! It could happen!) He's PLAYING the game. His strategy has been a good one. He reads the others like a book. Deceitful A$$hole? Yep. But he's the best player to emerge from this season, by far. I always pick my favorite for their game playing. Sneaky or not. Hey! It's 500K!

I like Jerry and give him props for holding on this long at 75 ( and through weeks of slop!), but he's no threat for HOH. Especially when it's almost certain that the last HOH will be a TOUGH endurance challenge.

Regardless. I'm pretty sure Dan's going to final two. Who doesn't want to be sitting next to Dan in the finale? Everyone in the jury house, so far, hates him. :lol:

OMG! This stuff is rotting my brain! :jameo:

P.S. No one will ever take the place of Dr. Will or Evel Dick in my BB Book. :lol:

:lmao: I Loved Dick... I HATE Dan. I really wish ollie would have stayed past tonight. It would have been more exciting. So far I haven't been that impressed with this season.

Did you cry when Jerry got the phone call?

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
There wasn't a time limit posed at the beginning of the game, so Keesha rightfully won HOH. Julie was pushing her to hurry, but that doesn't mean Keesha didn't earn it.

Everyone will want to be with Dan in the final two, so look for lots of butt kissing for Dan. Memphis will try to take him out so he can woo Keesha in to cutting Renny loose. Memphis is so transparent an he thinks he wan talk Keesha in to siding with him.:rolleyes:

I say they backdoor Memphis next, Renny knows he's a snake and if Dan is smart he'll watch his back. Jerry is no real threat. Then cut Dan and have Keesha and Renny in the final two.

I want Renny to win,you gotta love a sassy thing like her!!:yay:

LusbyMom

There wasn't a time limit posed at the beginning of the game, so Keesha rightfully won HOH. Julie was pushing her to hurry, but that doesn't mean Keesha didn't earn it.

Everyone will want to be with Dan in the final two, so look for lots of butt kissing for Dan. Memphis will try to take him out so he can woo Keesha in to cutting Renny loose. Memphis is so transparent an he thinks he wan talk Keesha in to siding with him.:rolleyes:

I say they backdoor Memphis next, Renny knows he's a snake and if Dan is smart he'll watch his back. Jerry is no real threat. Then cut Dan and have Keesha and Renny in the final two.

:yay: I like Renny and her attitude

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
:lmao: I Loved Dick... I HATE Dan. I really wish ollie would have stayed past tonight. It would have been more exciting. So far I haven't been that impressed with this season.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh. :blushing:

Yes I did. :lol:

And Ollie, I thought he was April's lackey. Playing HER game. I STILL don't have any idea what he was doing. :lol: Come on...he took DANS word about something? :roflmao:

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman

If I was basing it on who I like best.. it would be Renny in a heartbeat! New Orleans is in my blood and soul baby! :biggrin::throwmesomethingmister!:

Ya gotta love a gal who's in pink sequins and boas!:diva:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm

That sounds a bit racy, no? :lol:

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
I love this show, never miss an episode. I too like Dan, he is playing the game well. What I dont get is how they get so upset when someone gets backdoored, they run around saying things like, How could you do that, I trusted you, ect. I have to laugh. 5 weeks ago you didnt even know these people and your all there for the cash but your not playing nice. I say do what you have to do to win, lie, cheat and backstab. GO DAN!

LusbyMom

I love this show, never miss an episode. I too like Dan, he is playing the game well. What I dont get is how they get so upset when someone gets backdoored, they run around saying things like, How could you do that, I trusted you, ect. I have to laugh. 5 weeks ago you didnt even know these people and your all there for the cash but your not playing nice. I say do what you have to do to win, lie, cheat and backstab. GO DAN!

I didn't get when Ollie was throwing his fit because Dan was playing a game. DUH they are ALL there to play a game. Why was he upset over that?

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
I didn't get when Ollie was throwing his fit because Dan was playing a game. DUH they are ALL there to play a game. Why was he upset over that?

Because he got punked and after riding April's thong for 5 weeks, he's got nothin' left.

Poor Ollie, but he really should have played his game rather than spend too much time with one person. He alienated himself.:shrug:

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB

because Ollie is one of the real dogooder people and belives if you give him your word you should stick to it even at the risk of losing the game, thats why Ollie is gone and Dan stays.

LusbyMom

I can't believe Jerry won HOH tonight. The others didn't think the old guy was a threat :lmao:

So who is going to go? Dan?