Big Brown going for the Triple Crown

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Guess the steroids really made a difference in BB's system as compared to alot of the other horses, this will drop those stud fees signifanctly.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
People laugh at us nascar rednecks. All that media build up, pomp and pagentry for what, a 2 minute race? :killingme

AndyMarquisLIVE

People laugh at us nascar rednecks. All that media build up, pomp and pagentry for what, a 2 minute race? :killingme
:yeahthat: :roflmao:

2 hours of meaningless drivel ahead of a 2 minute race. I should've just kept it on ESPN2's NHRA coverage. Ashley Force :hot: is far more entertaining than that was.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
The Breeders Cup is actually a big race as well and it does not matter how old the horse is.

Well here is the thing, the Kentucky Derby will always have interest, it is the first major race as you are probably well aware of. The Preakness will always have interest because most people want to see what the Kentucky Derby winner can do. Now the Belmont could see a huge drop off in general viewer interest or it could be huge like this year, if a horse is going for the triple crown.

Breeders Cup might be a big deal to the "horse people" and degenerates but not really to the average sports fan. I mean I think it gets coverage on ESPN 2 and possibly ESPN for the main event. Personally I rather watch the Florida Derby which is earlier in the year than the Breeders Cup. Maybe that is just me though.

DuffMan

Well here is the thing, the Kentucky Derby will always have interest, it is the first major race as you are probably well aware of. The Preakness will always have interest because most people want to see what the Kentucky Derby winner can do. Now the Belmont could see a huge drop off in general viewer interest or it could be huge like this year, if a horse is going for the triple crown.

Breeders Cup might be a big deal to the "horse people" and degenerates but not really to the average sports fan. I mean I think it gets coverage on ESPN 2 and possibly ESPN for the main event. Personally I rather watch the Florida Derby which is earlier in the year than the Breeders Cup. Maybe that is just me though.

Thats true is more of a race for degenerate gamblers because I believe its the biggest purse out of all the races.