Big Crabs

wharf rat

Smilin on a cloudy day
Had a great day with the family today. My mom and pop came down from PA for some crabs, shrimp and clams. The crabs were the best we've had all year. Point to point they were all in the 7 inch or better range and packed full.
Doesen't get much better.

Attachments

• DSCF0076.jpg
    DSCF0076.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 169

Roman

Had a great day with the family today. My mom and pop came down from PA for some crabs, shrimp and clams. The crabs were the best we've had all year. Point to point they were all in the 7 inch or better range and packed full.
Doesen't get much better.
Nice! Did you catch them?

oldman

Lobster Land
I miss Maryland crabs but then again I have lobsters and some great clams. We have crabs also but they just aren't the same.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
We just came from a gathering with three bushels of amazingly delicious crabs. Yummy!

RPMDAD

Congrats wharf rat, crabs look great. Glad you had a good time with your Mom and Pop. What part of PA. are they from?

wharf rat

Smilin on a cloudy day
Nice! Did you catch them?

Not this time. Bought a bushel from a friend for $100. Not quite 5 dozen to it and the lid was bowed. Trotlined in the lower Patuxent but he wasn't specific on where. Bought the shrimp and clams form Captain Smiths. They were right tasty too.