Big Sexy Hair Volumizing Shampoo

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
I wasn't too sure about using it the first time. But I really do like this stuff!! I don't use a conditioner with it because I use the Big Sexy Volumizing Detangler. It puts a little pep into my normal lay flat hair.

I also found a new blow dryer heat treatment as well: Bed Head Superstar.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Ya'll are meam! :lmao:

All the big-bouffant-having chics down here swear by the Big Sexy hairspray, and they've got the do's to prove it. :diva: I had my hair done in a salon last year, and I think the lady used a whole can of that stuff on my hair ... I walked outta there looking like Peg Bundy. :jet:

Pandora

Good grief, I couldn't even begin to imagine what my hair would look like if I used volumizing shampoo and hairspray. :lmao:

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
crabcake said:
Ya'll are meam! :lmao:

All the big-bouffant-having chics down here swear by the Big Sexy hairspray, and they've got the do's to prove it. :diva: I had my hair done in a salon last year, and I think the lady used a whole can of that stuff on my hair ... I walked outta there looking like Peg Bundy. :jet:

I don't use the hairspray cuz I don't want that big of hair :lol: This stuff does what it says and I don't even have to use a curling iron for the ends of my hair. I just use a round brush when drying it now. I don't see me changing anytime soon to anything else.