Big shout out to Mark's Lawn Service, Septic Division

xobxdoc

Thank you so much Mark for your outstanding service today pumping out my neighbor's septic tank. I especially like how you cleaned the residual material out of your hoses on to my lawn. Thank you also for your explanation that this black tarry sludge is just gray water. I was so impressed with your job well done that I notified the Health Department on your environmental stewardship.

nutz

Thank you so much Mark for your outstanding service today pumping out my neighbor's septic tank. I especially like how you cleaned the residual material out of your hoses on to my lawn. Thank you also for your explanation that this black tarry sludge is just gray water. I was so impressed with your job well done that I notified the Health Department on your environmental stewardship.
:poorbaby:...you’ll survive

nutz

This right here is why you get such sh!tty customer service in SOMD.
Oh BS. I’m sure there is more to the original story, like what an azzhole part the OP played. Are you sure the septic guy didnt wash it down afterwards? Are you sure the septic guy didnt admit to a mistake and say he was sorry for doing it? Most of what I see and read is the offended party just wants to be offended and wants some govt agency to fix it for them.

MiddleGround

Oh BS. I’m sure there is more to the original story, like what an azzhole part the OP played. Are you sure the septic guy didnt wash it down afterwards? Are you sure the septic guy didnt admit to a mistake and say he was sorry for doing it? Most of what I see and read is the offended party just wants to be offended and wants some govt agency to fix it for them.

Nowhere in here did you mention that the septic guys should have never cleaned out their hoses on a neighbors yard in the first place. Interesting that you listed all of the "possible" reactions but never mention the original cause of the problem.

Clem72

Oh BS. Most people dont have a clue where their property lines really are and what easements may or may not exist. Just like most people dont have a clue when they purchase a house where the water comes from and where does it go.

Comes from the pipes, goes to the Bay. Like nature intended.

nutz

Nowhere in here did you mention that the septic guys should have never cleaned out their hoses on a neighbors yard in the first place. Interesting that you listed all of the "possible" reactions but never mention the original cause of the problem.
Because I’m not sure of the original cause and I’m not sure they “cleaned out” on the neighbors property vs. spillage nor in fact do I know that they encroached on the neighbors property vs. the assumed of being on the neighbors property. Now if you were in fact there and have video of the event to add I may have to change my opinion.

MiddleGround

Because I’m not sure of the original cause

According to the OP, the original cause was that the septic company cleaned out their hoses on the neighbor's property. The neighbor who DID NOT order the service.

...and I’m not sure they “cleaned out” on the neighbors property vs. spillage

Does it matter? If I drive by your property and some old furniture, destined for the dump, falls onto your front lawn.... is it NOT my problem because it is "spillage?"

nor in fact do I know that they encroached on the neighbors property vs. the assumed of being on the neighbors property.

Now you are grasping at straws here. I am sure the OP knows their property. Try again.

xobxdoc

Well damn! You're an idiot. What a stupid thing to say.

xobxdoc

I say Mark because that's what was written on the side of the truck. It was obvious this person was not expecting me to be at home. I confronted him with his hoses on my lawn rinsing them out. There was black sludge coming out. This was no mistake. When he saw me coming they were quickly trying to get the hoses onto the truck. He tried to downplay it saying it was gray water.
What he should have done was cap the hoses and rinse them out where he dumps his tank. And Nutz thinks I'm the *******. GFY Nutz.

warneckutz

Dt6Ym7nWwAAW1DD.jpg

nutz

I say Mark because that's what was written on the side of the truck. It was obvious this person was not expecting me to be at home. I confronted him with his hoses on my lawn rinsing them out. There was black sludge coming out. This was no mistake. When he saw me coming they were quickly trying to get the hoses onto the truck. He tried to downplay it saying it was gray water.
What he should have done was cap the hoses and rinse them out where he dumps his tank. And Nutz thinks I'm the ***. GFY Nutz.
Same thing , one side of the story. I didnt read where you are an expert at sewage disposal either. I dont make harsh reality based on a one sided claim and the end of your last comment clearly illustrates that I was most likely correct.