Big shout out to Mark's Lawn Service, Septic Division

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
This is not Marc with the lawn service in St. Mary's and a big red truck. OP really should be more careful when he wants to slam someone's business.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
There is another "Mark's Lawn Service" based out of Huntingtown that also does septic work.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
There is another "Mark's Lawn Service" based out of Huntingtown that also does septic work.

Thank you!

Amazingly enough, there are no negative posts on their FB. I guess it wasn't important enough for the OP to go there and lodge a complaint.

MiddleGround

Same thing , one side of the story. I didnt read where you are an expert at sewage disposal either. I dont make harsh reality based on a one sided claim and the end of your last comment clearly illustrates that I was most likely correct.

So I guess that furniture I dumped on your lawn from reply #14 is now YOUR problem? No biggie huh?? If you complain about it... just YOUR side of the story right?

Friends with this Mark guy? Why is it that it is OK for them to do what they did with no backup to their account BUT, it is not ok for the forum member to recount their side of the story because they obviously don't know their property boundary or they do not have someone else to confirm their story? Odd that you quickly picked sides on this. Hmmmm

xobxdoc

This is not Marc with the lawn service in St. Mary's and a big red truck. OP really should be more careful when he wants to slam someone's business.
I didn't have an issue with Marc. I had an issue with Mark.
My neighbor an I share a common drive that is the property line. The truck was on the drive sucking shyt from the house on the right and when they were done they laid the hoses on the lawn on the left, my house and purged the residual shyt out of the hoses onto my lawn. So excuse me if I took issue with that.

MiddleGround

You are correct! This is NOT Marc with the lawn service. Forum member really should be more careful when they equate another business with the one in the OP incorrectly and slam another poster :yay:

Chris0nllyn

I didn't have an issue with Marc. I had an issue with Mark.
My neighbor an I share a common drive that is the property line. The truck was on the drive sucking shyt from the house on the right and when they were done they laid the hoses on the lawn on the left, my house and purged the residual shyt out of the hoses onto my lawn. So excuse me if I took issue with that.

Did you take any pictures?

xobxdoc

The only one making assumptions in this thread is you. Right off the bat you assume I was being an azzhole and instigated this guy cleaning his hoses out on my yard. So why dont you stop being a little bytch, admit you are wrong and move on. The property markers run along the driveway. Again, GFY Nutz.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Good grief, are you kidding me??

A septic company leaks sewage on a neighboring property, the property owner complains about it....and somehow HE is the ahole and gets attacked??

Some of you people really need to pick your wedgie. But if that's what keeps you from beating your wife or kicking your dog, rock on.

Anyway, hi @xobxdoc ! 🎱

xobxdoc

A septic company leaks sewage on a neighboring property, the property owner complains about it....and somehow HE is the ahole and gets attacked??

Some of you people really need to pick your wedgie. But if that's what keeps you from beating your wife or kicking your dog, rock on.

Anyway, hi @xobxdoc !
Hey there. You should stop by some Thursday.

MiddleGround

Exactly! This is why I said the customer service and quality of work SUCKS in this area. Too many people blaming the consumer and making excuses for crappy work instead of speaking up and demanding the product they paid for.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
I would have notified the Health Department at a minimum. Given any lack of action from them I would then make sure to liberally cover the "mess" with garden lime to cover odor and help the "mess" to degrade.

glhs837

Power with Control
Exactly! This is why I said the customer service and quality of work SUCKS in this area. Too many people blaming the consumer and making excuses for crappy work instead of speaking up and demanding the product they paid for.

I see what you did there....... :)