Votes: 4 12.5%
  • I believe its a hoax

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • I believe those that have seen B smokin some good ####

Votes: 11 34.4%

• Total voters

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
Bigfoot! Is it real or a myth? What do you think and why?

Bigfoot or Sasquatch is alleged to be an ape-like creature inhabiting remote forests, mainly in the Pacific Northwest region of the United States and Canada. Bigfoot is usually described as a large, hairy, bipedal ape. Believers in its existence contend that such an animal, or close relatives of it, may be found around the world under different regional names, such as the Yeti of Tibet and Nepal, the Yeren of mainland China, the Orang Pendek of Indonesia, and the Yowie of Australia.

I think they have now adapted and inserted themselves into our society. They deal with their body hair and have learned our language and ways. Rumor has it they tend to stay near their beloved nature by taking jobs like forest rangers, nature guides and nursery owners or horiculturists.

StrawberryGal

Sweet and Innocent
I think they have now adapted and inserted themselves into our society. They deal with their body hair and have learned our language and ways. Rumor has it they tend to stay near their beloved nature by taking jobs like forest rangers, nature guides and nursery owners or horiculturists.

Are you talking about Toppick? :confused:

Solja_Boy

I know for a fact that bigfoot exists. one time on a camping trip he snuck into my tent and molested me.

SamSpade

I don't think creatures that large could exist undetected for so long, even if they were exceedingly intelligent, and they aren't depicted as such.

In order for them to exist, there'd have to be a lot of them about to breed, or small enclaves where quite a number live together. Otherwise, a grown Bigfoot would have just as hard a time finding a mate as we have finding a Bigfoot. To have anything even close to a healthy gene pool, there would still have to be a lot of them.

We'd also find bodies or skeletons. There'd be evidence of their movement and interaction with the environment - dead animals, defoliation of vegetation and so on. You'd be able to tell, especially if you're an expert.

Unless all Bigfoots are genealogically only a few generations' difference between human settlers arriving here - they have been around for centuries. So for them to exist at all, they have a sustainable albeit small population. Unlikely for it to exist undetected.

Nope, I don't think they're out there.