bigots, tell them the truth

dazed&fallen

fine artist
"bigots" tell them the truth

so you all must think i eat babies in my free time just because i speak out against the church. on the contrary i live more of an ascetic lifestyle than most people who cling to any particular system of belief. i simply see things other people don't. growing up i used to think there was a devil in me. now i've come to find that there's a devil in everyone. It's called human nature. no matter how holy you consider yourself, it's still there. in fact by denying it, you only make it grow stronger. it's sort of like catholic priests molesting children. humans are sexual beings. though it is possible to overcome the need for sex, this isn't accomplished by simply clamping down on your sexual desires. that only makes you neurotic. a true celibate understands sex and knows that it only brings a limited kind of fulfillment. He conserves his energy for higher purposes like prayer, contemplation etc. but the point is, it's a growing process. if you are honest with yourself, you will eventually grow out of your baser tendencies. similiarly when you insist on polarizing the world into absolute good and absolute evil, you do a disservice to not only yourself but also to those with which you share your diseased perspective. if i've been short with some of you it's because i'm not interested in playing your little games of one-up-manship. quite frankly it bores me and i could care less. if it's any consolation i do hope you come to your senses soon. :angel:

Last edited:

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
donbarzini said:
The thin air in that ivory tower must finally be getting to your brain.
SoMD.com Presents... Real Men of Genius.
(Ree-al Men of Ge-eenius...)
Today we salute you, Mr. Font of All Forum Wisdom.
(Mr. Font of All Forum Wisdom!)
You've given us the real Internet dream: Bringing enlightment to the unwashed masses.
(O Wise One!)
You look down on the poor, misguided souls who aren't blessed with your special insight. You cast pearls of Godlike wisdom before swine. Sure, they mock you for your arrogance. But one day, they'll thank you for showing them the light.
(We were blind and now we can see!)
So crack open an nice new thread, Dazed&fallen. You know the way to a forum's heart… and a few ways to enlighten them.
(Mr. Font of All Forum Wi-is-do-om!)

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Tonio said:
SoMD.com Presents... Real Men of Genius.
(Ree-al Men of Ge-eenius...)
Today we salute you, Mr. Font of All Forum Wisdom.
(Mr. Font of All Forum Wisdom!)
You've given us the real Internet dream: Bringing enlightment to the unwashed masses.
(O Wise One!)
You look down on the poor, misguided souls who aren't blessed with your special insight. You cast pearls of Godlike wisdom before swine. Sure, they mock you for your arrogance. But one day, they'll thank you for showing them the light.
(We were blind and now we can see!)
So crack open an nice new thread, Dazed&fallen. You know the way to a forum's heart… and a few ways to enlighten them.
(Mr. Font of All Forum Wi-is-do-om!)
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

That was TRULY funny, Tonio. (I can't believe that actually came from my fingertips! :twitch: )

Toxick

Splat
dazed&fallen said:
so you all must think i eat babies in my free time just because i speak out against the church.

Wrong.

Believe it or not, all of your wild radical ideas about the church have already occurred to other people. And believe it or not, I've encountered these people, though cloistered my life has been.

And nobody thinks you eat babies.

What most people think is that you're an arrogant dickweed, because you say things like this:

on the contrary i live more of an ascetic lifestyle than most people who cling to any particular system of belief. i simply see things other people don't.

Now, stop flattering yourself, because quite frankly, other than responding to some of your more self-congratulatory flaggellations, I don't even spare you a second thought. Indeed, a minute and a half after I press the submit button, I will have forgotten that I wasted my time talking to you until you remind me by posting another one or your sanctimonious diatribes.

And your formatting still sucks.

Triggerfish

dazed&fallen said:
. growing up i used to think there was a devil in me.

psssttt.... Bustem.:gossip: ..I think what you thought about him was correct. That he was brought up in a strict Christian home and he decided he was going to be a Buddhist as a form of rebellion against his family.

Last edited:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
dazed&fallen said:
on the contrary i live more of an ascetic lifestyle than most people who cling to any particular system of belief.
You should learn how to spell "aesthetic". Commit it to memory....it being your "lifestyle" and all. :yay: