Bill Clinton Went to Jeffrey Epstein's Island With 2 'Young Girls', Virginia Giuffre Says

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
"He never told me what favors they were," Guiffre continued. "I never knew. I didn't know if he was serious. It was just a joke... He told me a long time ago that everyone owes him favors. They're all in each other's pockets."

Shortly thereafter, Scarola asked her "Were sexual orgies a regular occurrence on the island at Jeffrey's house?" Guiffre responded, "Yes."

Scarola then asked if she was ever present with Epstein and Clinton on the island.

"Ghislane, Emmy [another girl who was allegedly a regular at Epstein's house], and there was 2 young girls that I could identify. I never really knew them well anyways. It was just 2 girls from New York," Guiffre answered, and said they were all staying in Epstein's house on the island.

https://www.newsweek.com/bill-clint...d-2-young-girls-virginia-giuffre-says-1521845

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Bill Clinton visited Jeffrey Epstein’s private island, unsealed court documents suggest

A trove of documents released late Thursday could shed light on Ghislaine Maxwell’s relationship with late financier and convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein.

The data include records of a 2011 meeting between accuser Virginia Giuffre and her lawyers where she talked about the powerful people in Epstein's orbit who she said either flew on his private Boeing 727 or stayed on his private island in the Caribbean.

One of the names mentioned was that of former President Bill Clinton.

Crabcatcher79

Your Pull quote and none of the documents mention Clinton.
You are a liar.
They do however mention Alan Dershowitz repeatedly.

herb749

Hil

should check Bill's closet for a, I visited Epstein Island and all I got was a lousy t shirt. :p

• Haha
Reactions: BOP

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
C1F06CF8-0424-4978-A5F6-05C5946B1B2B.jpeg

BOP

"He never told me what favors they were," Guiffre continued. "I never knew. I didn't know if he was serious. It was just a joke... He told me a long time ago that everyone owes him favors. They're all in each other's pockets."

Shortly thereafter, Scarola asked her "Were sexual orgies a regular occurrence on the island at Jeffrey's house?" Guiffre responded, "Yes."

Scarola then asked if she was ever present with Epstein and Clinton on the island.

"Ghislane, Emmy [another girl who was allegedly a regular at Epstein's house], and there was 2 young girls that I could identify. I never really knew them well anyways. It was just 2 girls from New York," Guiffre answered, and said they were all staying in Epstein's house on the island.

https://www.newsweek.com/bill-clint...d-2-young-girls-virginia-giuffre-says-1521845
Rut-roh...another one on suicide watch.

Hijinx

Just a waste of time.
This is a long story and it's old and nothing has been done about it and nothing WILL be done about it. Just as nothing was done about Epstein's murder. Just as nothing was done about Hillary and the Russian hoax, or her wiping out her emails. Or about Feinstein's Chinese spy. Politics is a get out of jail free card.