Bill Cosby convicted on three counts of sexual assault

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
But seriously...I'm glad my Pop didn't live to see this..he thought the world of Bill Cosby. My earliest recollection of Cosby was listening to Pop's Cosby records on our old stereo back in the 60s...and Pop would sit there with tears coming out his eyes from laughing so hard.

Sad outcome...we all hoped he was a better man.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
But seriously...I'm glad my Pop didn't live to see this..he thought the world of Bill Cosby. My earliest recollection of Cosby was listening to Pop's Cosby records on our old stereo back in the 60s...and Pop would sit there with tears coming out his eyes from laughing so hard.

Sad outcome...we all hoped he was a better man.

Our dads - same same!

BOP

:frown: My dad did, too. Especially not having a television set when we lived overseas, we played records all the time. At one time, I probably knew all the words to all his routines!

"...spreading that peanut butter..."

"The children wanted chocolate cake!"

littlelady

God bless the USA
Did they have an actual trial yet? Because that was the foregone conclusion in the media ages ago, ever since he left the demonrat plantation.

Yep. It is all about the ‘coz’. It was nauseating to watch those women and Gloria at the post conviction press conference. If he is guilty, so be it. But, why did it take all these years for these women to speak out? If that had happened to me, I would have spoken out, immediately.

Last edited:

BOP

Man, I'm torn. I have loved Cosby almost my whole entire life, and I'm stuck in that mode even though it's pretty clear that he indeed is a sexual predator. I'm still trying to clear my baffles and readjust my opinion. If he weren't him, I'd be easily calling for them to lock his old ass up and let him die in prison. I have no problem wanting Harvey Weinstein in jail getting "casting couched" by Bubba and Tyrone.

But I'm still wrapping my mind around Cosby. I feel personally betrayed, which I know is ridiculous because my devotion is toward a TV character, not the actual person.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
I would really like for someone who has actually experienced QUAALUDE pills knocking one out so they cannot awaken if being sexually assaulted. QUAALUDE was not known for knocking someone out like CHLORAL HYDRATE would (the active drug in a MICKY FINN). People who abused QUAALUDE in the 60's and 70's would get loopy but never knocked unconscious. While in Pharmacy school we had studied QUAALUDE extensively (this was before there were Class I, II, III, and IV) drugs. Nobody was knocked out by that drug. So who might have had personal experience who can shed some light on whether Cosby was lynched.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The fact that had had sex with numerous women does not bother me in the least.
The fact that he used his position to get them to have sex with him does not bother me either.
If women use their sexual prowess to advance themselves why blame the man they used it on, or the man who advanced them because of it.
To me they are equally guilty.
But the fact that he drugged these women-----------that gets to me.

That's rape folks.

I agree 100% :ohwell:

mitzi

I would really like for someone who has actually experienced QUAALUDE pills knocking one out so they cannot awaken if being sexually assaulted. QUAALUDE was not known for knocking someone out like CHLORAL HYDRATE would (the active drug in a MICKY FINN). People who abused QUAALUDE in the 60's and 70's would get loopy but never knocked unconscious. While in Pharmacy school we had studied QUAALUDE extensively (this was before there were Class I, II, III, and IV) drugs. Nobody was knocked out by that drug. So who might have had personal experience who can shed some light on whether Cosby was lynched.

If he only slipped them one I cannot see it knocking someone out cold. More than that, I think it could. People have a different level of tolerance. Wasn't placedyl (spelling) involved in some these instances too?

mitzi

COSBY.jpg

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
where were these women that they were in a position to be drugged :shrug:

maybe Pence has a POINT

Hijinx

where were these women that they were in a position to be drugged :shrug:

maybe Pence has a POINT

There ya go blaming it on the victim.
In some cases they may have set themselves up for this, but I do not believe one of them actually knew theywould be drugged.
In many cases the drugs were probably not needed, but that is beside the point.
A person who would drug a woman for sex is a monster, and a rapist.

GregV814

Uhhhfolks, timing is everything. Coincidence that this is the foreplay for Kavanaugh!!?? Don’t put anything beyond of what lowlife Democrats and stupid millennials think.