Bill Cosby convicted on three counts of sexual assault

Tech

awpitt

Main Streeter
"Technicality?" From what I heard, the prosecution basically lied to him and then bent him over. Shocker, you cant do that.

Yep. In 2005, Cosby gave a deposition based on an agreement, of no prosecution, with the (then) prosecutor. Cosby waved 5th Amendment rights based on that agreement. Later on, that deposition was used against Cosby. Bruce Castor was the prosecutor who entered into that agreement with Cosby. Castor was also the lead attorney for Trump during his second Impeachment.

glhs837

Power with Control
Yep. In 2005, Cosby gave a deposition based on an agreement, of no prosecution, with the (then) prosecutor. Cosby waved 5th Amendment rights based on that agreement. Later on, that deposition was used against Cosby. Bruce Castor was the prosecutor who entered into that agreement with Cosby. Castor was also the lead attorney for Trump during his second Impeachment.

But Castor wasnt the prosecutor who used it against Crosby, was he?

glhs837

Power with Control
That doesn’t matter.

The whole point was to bring it up in such a way to tie it to trump.

TDS still infects more Americans than COVID ever will.
No, but his successor did and it violated the agreement which is why the PA Supreme Court ruled they why they did.

I agree with both of you, this ruling is correct. The agreement should have prevented him from being found guilty the first time.

Hijinx

The fact is they just turned a serial rapist loose.
Personally, I don't give a damn.
Feminists should be up in arms, but they won't be.
They don't really care either.

Last edited:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I was just going through my extensive collection of Cosby memes....had no idea it had grown so large!! This one is still my favorite though..