Bill Cowher

Dukesdad

I'm a lifelong Steelers fan and will miss him on the sidelines. With that being said, sitting here beside my daughter, I can understand him wanting to spend more time with his.

Daddy_O

Big Wheelin'
next year will be the year of double take when they show the coach of the steelers, good luck to him. I do believe we haven't seen the last of him though...

Kerad

Dukesdad said:
I'm a lifelong Steelers fan and will miss him on the sidelines. With that being said, sitting here beside my daughter, I can understand him wanting to spend more time with his.

I agree. Most fans all know how his favorite thing in life is watching his daughters play basketball. Obviously, I wish he'd stay. Still, I completely respect his decision, and wish him nothing but the best...even if/when he returns to coaching. IMO, he'll always be a Steeler....no matter where he goes.

B

Bruzilla

I figured he wasn't going to last long when I watched him during the game down here in Jacksonville. When I went to the games in Baltimore a few years back, Cowher was all over the sidelines, yelling at players, cheering players, etc. This year he stood there like his feet were stuck in cement through most of the game.

I think Cowher felt that he had silenced his critics by winning a Super Bowl and had nothing left to prove. There's nothing wrong with that, but if that was the case he should have quit last year and let someone else push the guys back to the Super Bowl this year.