Bill Maher

Pete

Repete
Evidently he doesn't like Glenn Beck. He is not explicit about it, you have to kind of dig it out of the commentary.

SamSpade

His show is almost unwatchable...........BUT he is completely busting Levi Johnson.

Even when he is actually funny, he's unwatchable. On the rare event I agree with him, he still smirks and snarls so much I'm embarrassed to be on the same side of an issue. I get the impression a smile would crack his face apart.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Honestly, I used to like him back about what- 10 or 15 years ago? Somewhere along the way, he has turned into one of the most discpicable, vitriolic excuses for a human being that I have ever seen.

I don't know what has caused this, because I certainly don't remember him being that way when he first came on the scene.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Honestly, I used to like him back about what- 10 or 15 years ago?
I did also - when he was still doing standup then went into airing "Politically Incorrect" for the first couple years. Then he seems to have begun thinking that his opinion was worth more than it actually was, which coincides with his non-stop spewing of vitriol.