Bill Nye 'Science Guy' roasted for 'insanely demented' TikTok video with President Biden

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
CRINGE VIDEO

Twitter wasn’t kind to TV scientist Bill Nye after he appeared in a TikTok video with President Biden.

Nye, who is famous for being the "Science Guy" in a children's educational program back in the 1990s, appeared in a TikTok video to promote the trillion-dollar infrastructure bill voted on by Congress along with other Democrat legislative proposals. During the approximately 82-second video, he’s joined by President Biden who is referred to as "Amtrak Joe."

"Infrastructure is cool!" Nye declared.

Bill Nye 'Science Guy' roasted for 'insanely demented' TikTok video with President Biden | Fox News

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
They are pulling out all the stops to prop him up.

:lmao:

Smokey1

As a "real" scientist I always hated him being called "the science" guy. He is an engineer not a scientist.

SamSpade

As a "real" scientist I always hated him being called "the science" guy. He is an engineer not a scientist.
In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.

I wish I had a nickel for every time people regarded me as a maven in some area because I simply knew or could do more than most - when an actual expert could run circles around me.

UglyBear

There’s a big difference In terms between “a scientist” and “a science guy”.

Get an engineer to explain this to you :razz:

Hijinx

I dunno, but IMO Faucci has destroyed any superiority science guys could claim.
His claim to be a man of science need to be argued by real scientists.

IMO he wouldn't make a pimple on a real scientists ass.

Reactions: BOP

Smokey1

There’s a big difference In terms between “a scientist” and “a science guy”.

Get an engineer to explain this to you :razz:

No thanks, I know better, I worked with engineers. Too many believe they are experts at everything.