Bill Puts Minority Contracting Quotas On Companies

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
and the bill ignores best return on investment? No wonder government is so frigged up!

If we ran our household or businesses this way, we'd be bankrupt.

oh, I forgot, the government is bankrupt.

Lee

and the bill ignores best return on investment? No wonder government is so frigged up!

If we ran our household or businesses this way, we'd be bankrupt.

oh, I forgot, the government is bankrupt.

It's all about quotas. Only skin color and gender mean anything to our lawmakers -- not competency nor experience.

ImnoMensa

Entitlements. It seems Democrats have a one track mind.

We know that Maryland is ruled by Baltimore and PG County voters, is it so strange to see politicians buying their vote with the rest of the state's money?

Lee

We know that Maryland is ruled by Baltimore and PG County voters, is it so strange to see politicians buying their vote with the rest of the state's money?

It's not unexpected, but it's important that the rest of us who live throughout the state know about what they are doing and voice our reasons why we are against it! Our voices matters too!

Last edited:

vegmom

Bookseller Lady

Not all Dems back this type of quota system.

I don't. I believe people and businesses should be judged on their own merit, not the skin color of the owners or employees.

Lee

lee

Not all Dems back this type of quota system.

I don't. I believe people and businesses should be judged on their own merit, not the skin color of the owners or employees.

You are correct. There used to be a conservative to moderate wing of the Democrat Party in Maryland and in the country. I believe it is coming back and perhaps you are part of it.