Billionaire Diamond Trader Dead

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

A billionaire diamond trader has died during a penis enlargement operation at a posh Parisian clinic, it was reported. Poor dude should have stuck with "diamonds are a girl's best friend".

Well .... If he hadn't been circumcised, (maybe blotched), he probably wouldn't have needed any enhancements.

TCROW

A billionaire diamond trader has died during a penis enlargement operation at a posh Parisian clinic, it was reported.

Poor dude should have stuck with "diamonds are a girl's best friend".

Guess he came up on the short end of the stick. Someone should have told him billionaires don’t need a big wang.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
he suffered a heart attack when a substance was injected into his penis.

Did anyone else laugh out loud at that or just me?

Anyway, what a way to go. Now everyone in the world knows he had a small winker.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Did anyone else laugh out loud at that or just me?

Anyway, what a way to go. Now everyone in the world knows he had a small winker.
Just pondering the idea of someone injecting something into mine almost caused me to have a heart attack!

--- End of line (MCP)

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Do you think doctors chop a few inches off during circumcisions?

Dunno. Maybe, since he was born in Israel, the mohel, sucked, metzitzah b’peh, his weeny a bit too much causing more damage in addition to having his foreskin cut off by a shaky old man's hand with a scalpel.