Bioidentical hormones

ginwoman

Anybody tried them? Suzanne Somers most recent book "Breakthrough"goes into great depth about them and it sounds like they may be something to look into.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Anybody tried them? Suzanne Somers most recent book "Breakthrough"goes into great depth about them and it sounds like they may be something to look into.

Not sure but I think Robin McGraw (Dr Phil's wife) was on Oprah yesterday talking about that. Was flipping channels and thought I heard that mentioned. She was on pushing her new book that talks about aging.

oldman

Lobster Land
Oprah's show yesterday was all about the change of life. Robin McGraw and another so called female expert doctor spoke about their experiences and findings that was even interesting to me. Seems like there are basically three prescription hormone drugs lots of doctors prescribe but these ladies suggest bioidentical hormones are equal to or even better than those three. The female body can go through a lot during the change and with proper treatment all can be fixed and it was stressed that if what your doctor gives you doesn't fix all, see other doctors until your body gets balanced.

ginwoman

Oprah's show yesterday was all about the change of life. Robin McGraw and another so called female expert doctor spoke about their experiences and findings that was even interesting to me. Seems like there are basically three prescription hormone drugs lots of doctors prescribe but these ladies suggest bioidentical hormones are equal to or even better than those three. The female body can go through a lot during the change and with proper treatment all can be fixed and it was stressed that if what your doctor gives you doesn't fix all, see other doctors until your body gets balanced.

Sorry I missed that show. Sounds interesting. :howdy:

weeze

www.robinowen.com
I'm on them girls and they saved my LIFE!!!!!!!! I've been on them for two years.
No one tells you how hellish meno is! Hot flashes ha!

that is not even the start of how bad it is. I was going for three days with NO sleep my heart was racing I was so depressed I would be in bed for days at a time! I was eating NOTHING and had a pot belly! What the hell!!!

No more!!! my life rocks now!! I searched for 6 months to find a doctor in our area and I finally did. His name is Dr. Alan terlinsky. He is located in Arlington VA and I paid 1,200 for my first 6 hour appointment.
I took out a small loan to do it. but it was worth every cent. I love him he saved my life form being in hell. It also keeps you younger looking I have a perfectly flat stomach again
I am the same size I've always been. My mental outlook is wonderful.

ShyOne

I'm on them girls and they saved my LIFE!!!!!!!! I've been on them for two years.
No one tells you how hellish meno is! Hot flashes ha!

that is not even the start of how bad it is. I was going for three days with NO sleep my heart was racing I was so depressed I would be in bed for days at a time! I was eating NOTHING and had a pot belly! What the hell!!!

No more!!! my life rocks now!! I searched for 6 months to find a doctor in our area and I finally did. His name is Dr. Alan terlinsky. He is located in Arlington VA and I paid 1,200 for my first 6 hour appointment.
I took out a small loan to do it. but it was worth every cent. I love him he saved my life form being in hell. It also keeps you younger looking I have a perfectly flat stomach again
I am the same size I've always been. My mental outlook is wonderful.

I am having issues that I believe are because of low hormone levels. I just called Dr. Terlinsky's office and the initial visit w/o lab is now $1500.00. I am finding it hard to justify a cost of this amount with the chance that it may not help. Please tell me how long it took to get your hormone levels in check. Thanks for any help that you can provide.