Birchbox

Lexib_

Blah.. Blah...Blah
I was impressed this month. They seem to be getting better.

Attachments

• wow.jpg
    wow.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 208

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Meh. I was disappointed this month. I got the Jergens, the lip rescue balm and the sunscreen serum. I also received a very small sample of hair mask stuff and another sunscreen. Hopefully my Ipsy Bag will be better -- it usually is.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm granola these days with my own line of skin care products. :jet: I wasn't being happy with my BB and Ipsy stuff so I gave them both up. About the only bought skin product I use anymore is Ponds cold cream.

Lexib_

Blah.. Blah...Blah
I love Ipsy! I am rarely disappointed with them. I went on my Birchbox profile and changed it . Since then It's been getting better.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
I still love my ipsy...I actually got an awesome blush in the last month or two that ive been wearing regularly..and thats hard when you're pale. and the mojito lip gloss I got is my new favorite purse item. I do wish I got more skin care and hair items vs cosmetics sometimes..but I have quite a collection of makeup bags now..

Pete

Repete
I was on facebook and saw an ad for a Manbox type of thing. Interested I clicked and read up on it and these people are retarded. Every month they sent clothing of some sort. You keep it or send it back. The stuff was grossly expensive. Dress shirts for $100 each, $400 shoes? Basically it was Columbia House Records for expensive clothes

Chris0nllyn

I was on facebook and saw an ad for a Manbox type of thing. Interested I clicked and read up on it and these people are retarded. Every month they sent clothing of some sort. You keep it or send it back. The stuff was grossly expensive. Dress shirts for $100 each, $400 shoes? Basically it was Columbia House Records for expensive clothes

Fashion Stork?

http://www.fashionstork.com/

Chris0nllyn

No, this one had no set monthly fee, they sent random "packages" that might contain 2-5 items. The average cost for all was something like $225

Gotcha. The Stork thing looks pretty interesting. $60 a month and they send out similar packages you described.

Judging by some unwrapping videos on Youtube and posts online, it doesn't look bad.