BIrds Eye View

Grumpy

This is about a minute into I don't know what. LEOs from everywhere pinned a car directly in front of the LEO car in front of me. The LEO's car rammed the back end of an Acura??..Not sure what it was, 4 or 5 LEOs surrounded the car with guns drawn, I'm guessing I heard tasers cuz it was more like zap zap zap, not pop pop pop..3 or 4 zaps. The whole time Im struggling to get my phone out of my pocket, but I was late to the party. This was at the light on NB 4 and the GIant. All I saw was a woman dragged out of the drivers seat, screaming and fighting, there could have been others but I couldn't see them. The LEO directly in front of me had swung around the left of me as I stopped and bumped the hell out the car they were after. Must have been a setup to stop that car is all I can think, there were 6 LEO cars there in seconds..Thing is, I have a dash cam but the suction cup had let go from the heat this afternoon and I just unhooked it and put it in the glove box...duh...

GregV814

Well one of two things. If she was un -white I see 4-6 officers fired, the fox run mall will burn tonite and sheriff Evans will be out on his butt by mid nite.
If she was Caucasian she’ll post a bond and charges will drop because she’s mike miller’s daughter or something.

Grumpy

Well one of two things. If she was un -white I see 4-6 officers fired, the fox run mall will burn tonite and sheriff Evans will be out on his butt by mid nite.
If she was Caucasian she’ll post a bond and charges will drop because she’s mike miller’s daughter or something.
Mike Miller's daughter is pretty cool

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
This is about a minute into I don't know what. LEOs from everywhere pinned a car directly in front of the LEO car in front of me. The LEO's car rammed the back end of an Acura??..Not sure what it was, 4 or 5 LEOs surrounded the car with guns drawn, I'm guessing I heard tasers cuz it was more like zap zap zap, not pop pop pop..3 or 4 zaps. The whole time Im struggling to get my phone out of my pocket, but I was late to the party. This was at the light on NB 4 and the GIant. All I saw was a woman dragged out of the drivers seat, screaming and fighting, there could have been others but I couldn't see them. The LEO directly in front of me had swung around the left of me as I stopped and bumped the hell out the car they were after. Must have been a setup to stop that car is all I can think, there were 6 LEO cars there in seconds..Thing is, I have a dash cam but the suction cup had let go from the heat this afternoon and I just unhooked it and put it in the glove box...duh...
My source told me someone ran from a routine traffic stop.

I was working (office is near Rt. 4) and heard a continuous number of LEOs heading south on Rt. 4 one after another --- all sirens screaming.

A few minutes later, there were about the same number heading back north on Rt. 4,one after another --- all sirens screaming. :lol:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
No clue..looked like she was fighting but could have been spazzing out from a taser. Screaming holy hell tho.

I'll bet she was.

The more commotion she causes - the more press and more publicity she's going to have and more justification to tear down all the Calvert County statues that oppress her.