BIRTHDAY PARTY

wittykitty

I need birthday party ideas for kids! There aren't many recreational places around here, as far as I know, so I'm slightly lost.

Ideas?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I'd buy several bags of paintballs and make sure my CO2 charging system was full. My boy and his friends would commit WW3 in the woods for a day.

CPUSA

Take em hunting
Take em fishing
Fireworks & a bic lighter

These were all popular when I was a kid...

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
How old? I personally think "parties" for children under 5 years old should just be close family.

And over that, a rule of thumb is 1 kid for each year of the birthday child.

Bowling party, skating party. Have a sleepover/slumber party with pizza, snacks, cake & ice cream, movies, crafts.

wittykitty

10 year old boy. We spend all our time doing outdoor things like CPUSA mentioned, and our house is small. It would be so nice to just let someone else clean up, and entertain.
Normally I try to do it all, but this time I would like to relax a little enjoy watching their fun.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
10 year old boy. We spend all our time doing outdoor things like CPUSA mentioned, and our house is small. It would be so nice to just let someone else clean up, and entertain.
Normally I try to do it all, but this time I would like to relax a little enjoy watching their fun.
A bowling party would be fun! They can also do ice skating in Waldorf, I think. Sky Zone seems to be pretty fun for kids.

wittykitty

So, after giving this birthday party so much thought and consideration, I offered a whole list to my boy, based on your suggestions, and it turns out he still prefers to play in the dirt!:yahoo: I’m winning at this parenting thing, ya’ll!