Bistro Belle Maison

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
It looks like it is down by Kim's Key Lime Pies. I saw it on the list for Taste of Solomons.

thistle

It is in the Blue Heron Inn. I went by during Taste of Solomons but they had run out of food by the time I got there. I was told they aren't open to the public yet, they are just serving the guests of the inn now but will open to the public at the end of April.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
It is in the Blue Heron Inn. I went by during Taste of Solomons but they had run out of food by the time I got there. I was told they aren't open to the public yet, they are just serving the guests of the inn now but will open to the public at the end of April.

Good to know, thanks! I always look forward to a new non-chain restaurant.

OrneryPest

lower life form
MrsPest and I just got back from dining there. Interesting place. The dishes are sorta like little appetizers, you just keep ordering more and more until you've had enough. No bar, just wine, very nice wine selection. Everything was great. I think it's gonna become one of our favorites.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The dishes are sorta like little appetizers, you just keep ordering more and more until you've had enough.

Uh oh. I get crazy in places like that because it's what I really want - a bite of everything.

We should put that on the Friday night heathen list.

pelers

Hubby and I went tonight and it was wonderful! Great food, excellent service and the caramel gelato was amazing.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Their Sunday Brunches are fabulous. Also they get fresh local produce from Sassafras Creek Farm.