Bittery Cold

That's what the WRC weather girl just said for the weather for Friday. A high of 45* is now "bitterly cold".

Need to send her somewhere to get her personal thermometer re-adjusted.

nutz

Attachments

• A5C3B8ED-ECD6-48BD-B892-2A659B4350E9.jpeg
    A5C3B8ED-ECD6-48BD-B892-2A659B4350E9.jpeg
    31.7 KB · Views: 213

b23hqb

PREMO Member
45F is still t-shirt weather.
Yup. Shorts as well. Maybe a flannel shirt as a light windbreaker. I live in Florida, and jeans don't come out until it gets close to freezing, unless I need them going out for the evening or something. My temperatures by the C's:

Above 85 - Caliente
70-85 - Comfortable
60-70 - Cool
45-60 - Chilly
32-45 - Crisp
32 and below - Cold

littlelady

God bless the USA
45F is still t-shirt weather.

Not for me. I am in sweats, sweatshirt and double socks, right now. How is your peaceable kingdom going with your kitties? :)

Yup. Shorts as well. Maybe a flannel shirt as a light windbreaker. I live in Florida, and jeans don't come out until it gets close to freezing, unless I need them going out for the evening or something. My temperatures by the C's:

Above 85 - Caliente
70-85 - Comfortable
60-70 - Cool
45-60 - Chilly
32-45 - Crisp
32 and below - Cold

My chart is different than yours.:lol: I saw a light dusting in NOLA, twice. I lived there from 1955 to 1976 (except for 2 years when I lived in Cochabamba Bolivia because my father was a geophysicist for Standard Oil (Amoco). And, NOLA is below sea level. Here is the history...

Brrr. So much for global warming.

Last edited:

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Not for me. How is your peaceable kingdom going with your kitties?😄

I walk outside wearing just socks if it's above 30 and there is no snow. That thick New England blood, enhanced by French Canadian - Mohawk ancestry.

The critters are in overall good health and humor.
Took them to the vet last Friday for the annual well-critter check.
Miss Blue tipped the scales at 8 3/4#, Cooper is 16 1/2 and Buff is 13 1/2.

She definitely has them convinced that she is Miss Teia's successor as Princess.

Blue has also learned that unlike her previous home, kitties are encouraged to be on the couch.

Chris0nllyn

That's what the WRC weather girl just said for the weather for Friday. A high of 45* is now "bitterly cold".

Need to send her somewhere to get her personal thermometer re-adjusted.

Was she talking about the high or the low of 28*?

I personally can't wait for this cold front. Middle of rut too. Game on.

Was she talking about the high or the low of 28*?

I personally can't wait for this cold front. Middle of rut too. Game on.
You think the low would be what she meant, but she did say, paraphrasing..., "With a high of only 45 it will be bitterly cold."

Chris0nllyn

You think the low would be what she meant, but she did say, paraphrasing..., "With a high of only 45 it will be bitterly cold."

:doh:

I have a family member that has lived in a warm state their entire lives. Never even seen snow. They recently moved to MD and saw the possibility of snow Tuesday night and is excited as can be. I imagine when it does get cold, I'll hear about that too.

Poor thing doesn't understand SoMD's weather yet.

gemma_rae

I walk outside wearing just socks if it's above 30 and there is no snow. That thick New England blood, enhanced by French Canadian - Mohawk ancestry.

The critters are in overall good health and humor.
Took them to the vet last Friday for the annual well-critter check.
Miss Blue tipped the scales at 8 3/4#, Cooper is 16 1/2 and Buff is 13 1/2.

She definitely has them convinced that she is Miss Teia's successor as Princess.

Blue has also learned that unlike her previous home, kitties are encouraged to be on the couch.
View attachment 142418
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwe. What a dainty little girl!💋