Bitting off more then you can chew

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I started cleaning my silver (saddles, bridles and halters, earrings, broaches) I got this anti tarnish cloth at Joannes that I am covering everything in. I did the jewlery yesterday then made little bags for it...did the halters last night and made a bag for them..working on my saddle today..it is killing me..how will I make a bag to put that in :frown: I did get some good before and after pics...:lmao:

appaholic

I started cleaning my silver (saddles, bridles and halters, earrings, broaches) I got this anti tarnish cloth at Joannes that I am covering everything in. I did the jewlery yesterday then made little bags for it...did the halters last night and made a bag for them..working on my saddle today..it is killing me..how will I make a bag to put that in :frown: I did get some good before and after pics...:lmao:

Paso, You have discovered the real reason I am willing to embarrass myself, the saddle is a H*** of alot easier to clean, no tooling and no silver!!!:starcat: If a bag does not work could you put the strips in a saddle cover/bag?

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Paso, You have discovered the real reason I am willing to embarrass myself, the saddle is a H*** of alot easier to clean, no tooling and no silver!!!:starcat: If a bag does not work could you put the strips in a saddle cover/bag?

I made a bag with a tie for the sturrips....and just laid the cloth over the saddle before I put it in the saddle bag..I made a big bag like the sturrip bag to put my halters in then put them in the halter bag..here are some pics..

before and after and bagged..whew glad I am done..

Attachments

• 100_0591.jpg
    100_0591.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 93
  • 100_0594.jpg
    100_0594.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 85
  • 100_0596.jpg
    100_0596.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 84
  • 100_0598.jpg
    100_0598.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 71
  • 100_0599.jpg
    100_0599.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 78

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
More

I think I want to sell it and buy a smaller one since I have lost weight..anyone in the market..:lmao:

Attachments

• 100_0604.jpg
    100_0604.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 77
  • 100_0603.jpg
    100_0603.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 73
  • 100_0602.jpg
    100_0602.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 55
  • 100_0601.jpg
    100_0601.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 67
  • 100_0600.jpg
    100_0600.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 65

natbugs

I have a couple halter/bridle bags if you need one...won them as year end awards so they do have my name or my horses name on them but they work.is your phil harris a 16"

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I have a couple halter/bridle bags if you need one...won them as year end awards so they do have my name or my horses name on them but they work.is your phil harris a 16"

Thanks Nat I have a ton I won too..more then I have halters and bridles for

Yeah its a 16" Phil I have a 16" working to match same tree etc..so the work saddle feels like the show and visa versa.

I got the bridle to match the saddle from Phil the year Roger got a top 10 in the nation award..A present to myself. ...I have never used it ..I think that simple one ear was like $650 and I had to leave some stuff off it to get the price that low..

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I'm in the market, but I'm after a dark oil, if you know anyone! Vicky

Yeah this is too big and full for your arab mare ..this is a QH App type of saddle :lmao: probably has full QH bars too..And I bet you want a nice round skirted..I saw a nice one on ebay the other night and thought of you..she had it for her arab stud..nice nice saddle NOT round skirted though..mine is double skirted way too much for you..

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
I made a bag with a tie for the sturrips....and just laid the cloth over the saddle before I put it in the saddle bag..I made a big bag like the sturrip bag to put my halters in then put them in the halter bag..here are some pics..

before and after and bagged..whew glad I am done..

That is why I ride english! :lmao: