bittless Bridles and BOsals

crazyropes

HEllo everyone I started making tack bitless bridles, bosals, natural halter and reins. I'm looking for other ways to get my Idea out to the horse couminity. I have an ad on the 4-H web site www.mw4hclub.com and I have my own web site www.crazyropes.com.

I also put an add in horse and livestock trader magazine. I would loke to reach trail riding people

If anyone has any ideas I would love to hear them.

Thanks So Much
Debbie

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
HEllo everyone I started making tack bitless bridles, bosals, natural halter and reins. I'm looking for other ways to get my Idea out to the horse couminity. I have an ad on the 4-H web site The Mounted Wanderer's 4-H Horse and Pony Club and I have my own web site index.

I also put an add in horse and livestock trader magazine. I would loke to reach trail riding people

Thanks So Much
Debbie

Debby :howdy:I saw your merchandise at the tackswap this year. Very nice materials you use!! I wish you luck with marketing your products.

showqueen74

What about other horse clubs? MSA, SMHA? I'm sure there are others out there. I'm a huge fan of Tacktrader. You can have a link to your web page from the add page as well.
Good Luck! Vicky

Eventer29

I was just thinking about you last night when I broke ANOTHER english hackamore. After breaking 2 I am really thinking about something that is not going to wear out and break. The straps are just so thin on the hackamores, and using the thing every day, they dont last more than a year :(

Busterduck

Kiss my Ass
HEllo everyone I started making tack bitless bridles, bosals, natural halter and reins. I'm looking for other ways to get my Idea out to the horse couminity. I have an ad on the 4-H web site The Mounted Wanderer's 4-H Horse and Pony Club and I have my own web site index.

Thanks So Much
Debbie

How about a booth at the EXPO?