bjj sparring

chipmafia

Looking for a BJJ sparring partner. I have limited training, but a good understanding of the basics and a desire to learn.

I am located in California - let me know if you are interested.

mikem

sparring

Hey man, myself and a few others train weekly at my place, lots of grappling and mma. I live in Hollywood. Hit me up with a pm and I'll give you my number.

Mike

chipmafia

yeah, im here, a bit busy

I'm definitely interested, but my skill level likely isn't even close to your group as I have no experience striking save street fights in college. Oddly enough, I'm a pastor now, so I don't do much street fighting, but I still want to stay in shape and I have a fighters spirit.

If you think someone of a low skill level would be wanted, I'm in.

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
yeah, im here, a bit busy

I'm definitely interested, but my skill level likely isn't even close to your group as I have no experience striking save street fights in college. Oddly enough, I'm a pastor now, so I don't do much street fighting, but I still want to stay in shape and I have a fighters spirit.

If you think someone of a low skill level would be wanted, I'm in.

:yay: That will work just fine. We've ben working on guard, guard pass, and arm bar from the guard. Standing up, drilling combinations and one or two combinations from the clinch.

Mostly dusting the cobwebs off and an easy going workout with the basics.

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
sounds like a great time - when do you guys normally workout? what time?

Tuesdays around 5:30 and any other day(s) when the schedule allows. Mike will hit ya with a PM I'm sure. He's out of town right now so probably get back into it next Tuesday.