Black Balled in soccer!

sndmybest

How can a player be black balled or name on a list in Southern Maryland Soccer Leagues. I am not going to mention his/her name, but this person trys-out all the time but is not given the fair opportunity of being selected when clearly the players skill level is in the top 5 of all players. It would just be nice for players to get a fair chance to be selected for there skills/team play instead of for something else. Who know what that person did to get black balled or name on a list. If its for what I have been told several time, some people to swallow their pride for a kids speaking their mind. We all have are own opinion and how we see things.

Peter Forsberg

:popcorn:
How can a player be black balled or name on a list in Southern Maryland Soccer Leagues. I am not going to mention his/her name, but this person trys-out all the time but is not given the fair opportunity of being selected when clearly the players skill level is in the top 5 of all players. It would just be nice for players to get a fair chance to be selected for there skills/team play instead of for something else. Who know what that person did to get black balled or name on a list. If its for what I have been told several time, some people to swallow their pride for a kids speaking their mind. We all have are own opinion and how we see things.

Giantone

I'd rather have 10 kids with average skills but great team and work ethic then one player with great skills and a big mouth......sounds like they have brought this on themselves.:coffee:

Mabus

Free Rent
You can at least give us a specific league....Calvert, Charles, St Marys Northern/Southern....or a skill level, rec, rec+, travel...so we know what we're dealing with here. Thanks.

sndmybest

You can at least give us a specific league....Calvert, Charles, St Marys Northern/Southern....or a skill level, rec, rec+, travel...so we know what we're dealing with here. Thanks.

The kids has played in St Marys Northern/Southern. Is a great team player, above average skills, awesome leadership skills, ect. The coach didn't have a clue about soccer, and when the child try to help the coach understand about transition, diamond formations, striker, making following runs ect. The Coach black balled the player. I guess when you asks for help and get it from a child/player instead of a parent, the coach didn't apperciate it. The coach stopped coaching a year later or 2 later. But the kids is still dealing with that Coach putting their name on a list. Player had a good chance at being a good college player or maybe even more! But it seem like that just might be lost now.

jetmonkey

You should sue the coach, the other players and parents, the team, the league, the county, the state, the country and FIFA.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
The kids has played in St Marys Northern/Southern. Is a great team player, above average skills, awesome leadership skills, ect. The coach didn't have a clue about soccer, and when the child try to help the coach understand about transition, diamond formations, striker, making following runs ect. The Coach black balled the player. I guess when you asks for help and get it from a child/player instead of a parent, the coach didn't apperciate it. The coach stopped coaching a year later or 2 later. But the kids is still dealing with that Coach putting their name on a list. Player had a good chance at being a good college player or maybe even more! But it seem like that just might be lost now.

:bs:

PrepH4U

Wow the game of soccer has really changed. :killingme

Mabus

Free Rent
Sounds to me like a recreational player. Has this player ever tried out for a team and made it? I haven't heard of any strictly rec players making any college teams lately. Good luck with that one. :howdy:

Citizen

If this coach wasn't very knowledgable about soccer, then I highly doubt the coach has the connections or influence to "black ball" the kid from making soccer teams. There are plenty of rec plus and select teams in the southern Maryland area to tryout for, and if the kid is such a talent, then he should have no problem being selected for one.
Maybe you should step up and form a team around this "great" soccer player and be the coach. Then you wouldn't have to worry about the kid being "black balled".

Homer

Your grammer tells me that everything I think is wrong with the local schools is true. It also gives me a good idea of why your kid has been black balled!

Giantone

LOL...none of this is possible....