Black Farmers File Lawsuit After Immigrants Took Their Jobs For Higher Pay

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
“I’ve been around farming all my life. It’s all we knew,” Strong told The New York Times. Strong, age 50, worked in the fields for more than 25 years. But now, Strong said he and his black colleagues were told their services are no longer needed due to the influx of immigrant labor from South Africa.

“I never did imagine that it would come to the point where they would be hiring foreigners, instead of people like me,” Strong said. “It’s like being robbed of your heritage.”

The lawsuit further alleges that the black workers were subjected to racial slurs and other demeaning treatment by a white supervisor. The farmers are being represented in the litigation by the Mississippi Center for Justice.

“Black workers have been doing this work for generations,” said the Center’s attorney, Ty Pinkins. “They know the land, they know the seasons, they know the equipment.”

Hijinx

Are these people black farmers or black laborers?

If the real farmers brought in laborers from South Africa and paid them more it was likely they could not get enough black farm laborers and the government regulations forced them to pay more.

No farmer is going to pay more than they have to for laborers.

WingsOfGold

Are these people black farmers or black laborers?

If the real farmers brought in laborers from South Africa and paid them more it was likely they could not get enough black farm laborers and the government regulations forced them to pay more.

No farmer is going to pay more than they have to for laborers.
What's the incentive for colored or lazy white trash to work when they get free gubment cheese free?