Black ford ranger on 235

Jameo

What?!
MLGTS08 said:
Why would you ask that? I used to work with him! :faint:He was so creepy I can tell you that!!!

From an email ....

"This guy was caught exposing himself to women and children and masturbating in the parking lot of Target in St. Mary's County, MD. They had complaints before from Target and other stores (Belk was one back in
October) but they could never catch him. "

MLGTS08

live.LAUGH.love
Jameo said:
From an email ....

"This guy was caught exposing himself to women and children and masturbating in the parking lot of Target in St. Mary's County, MD. They had complaints before from Target and other stores (Belk was one back in

Uh thats creepy he creeped a lot of the girls out at my old job, he also lives by me... great. =/

MDTerps

Back in the saddle
Jameo said:
From an email ....

:yeahthat: :yay:

beamher

MDTerps said:
Would this be your guy?
:shrug: doesn't look like a black ford ranger(but we all know we're amongst a bunch of sick-o's); it's kinda funny that when i logged on this appeared to be the first forum I spotted; i was sitting at the light on chancellor run this morning and a pick-up truck kept inching up looking over at me but i wouldn't completely turn and acknowledge him -- all i could think about was this topic

Last edited:

MDTerps

Back in the saddle
beamher said:
:shrug: doesn't look like a black ford ranger(but we all know we're amongst a bunch of sick-o's); it's kinda funny that when i logged on this appeared to be the first forum I spotted; i was sitting at the light on chancellor run this morning and a pick-up truck kept inching up looking over at me but i wouldn't completely turn and acknowledge him -- all i could think about was this topic

I know it isn't a black ford ranger. Some people change vehicles like they change their underwear. He fit the activities description. So I thought maybe it could of been the same person.