Black LA State Trooper Expects To Be Fired After Exposing Excessive Force Against Black Drivers

Calistress

The Louisiana state trooper who revealed a pattern of misconduct and excessive force against black people will be fired after his 5-week unpaid suspension. At the same time, the accused officers remain on the force. However, Trooper Carl Cavalier is fighting back and is taking legal action against the state. Cavalier alleges he faced racial discrimination and that his whistleblowing activities led to his suspension.

Calistress

Not familiar with the issue at hand but it seems only blacks have an issue with the police. Is it that they commit more crimes or believe they are above the law and don’t have to comply with an officers orders.
Being disrespectful and not complying appears to be a mindset and skin issue.
Of course. It's always the minorities' fault. Got it and I will keep that in mind and scroll on past your posts when I see them in the future. No use wasting words on an ignorant bootlicker.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Naw - you detest minorities.

From you, the person who thinks black people don't have bank accounts or drive because they can't get a photo ID.
Who thinks men are women.
Who thinks Mexicans are needed here cause your toilet isn't gonna clean itself.
Who thinks black people aren't really black unless they vote for white men.

:roflmao:

You people and your lack of self-awareness... :lol:

Calistress

From you, the person who thinks black people don't have bank accounts or drive because they can't get a photo ID.
Who thinks men are women.
Who thinks Mexicans are needed here cause your toilet isn't gonna clean itself.
Who thinks black people aren't really black unless they vote for white men.

:roflmao:

You people and your lack of self-awareness... :lol:
Can you point to where I ever said any of this? You can't because once again, as you so often do, you made up crap in your head.

Bare-ya-cuda

Naw - you detest minorities. You use a wide brush all the time.
Wrong, I do not detest minorities. What I detest is people who are shi77y citizens.

You on the other hand fail to accept that the people of your own community share responsibility in many of these incendiary articles you keep posting on here

Calistress

Wrong, I do not detest minorities. What I detest is people who are shi77y citizens.

You on the other hand fail to accept that the people of your own community share responsibility in many of these incendiary articles you keep posting on here
Dude - all your posts describe minorities negatively. You're the type of bitch ass who only has the balls to call people ni&&ers is when you're safe at home behind a keyboard or at your neighborhood klan meeting.

Bare-ya-cuda

Dude - all your posts describe minorities negatively. You're the type of bitch ass who only has the balls to call people ni&&ers is when you're safe at home behind a keyboard or at your neighborhood klan meeting.
I don’t think I have ever called anyone by the term you are referring to.

I describe minorities exactly as seen on the news.

If minorities don’t want to be described negatively they should clean up their act so they aren’t on the news every morning for shooting one another.

Calistress

I don’t think I have ever called anyone by the term you are referring to.

I describe minorities exactly as seen on the news.

If minorities don’t want to be described negatively they should clean up their act so they aren’t on the news every morning for shooting one another.
"I don't think," tells me everything I need to know.

Calistress

Obesity is a risk factor for developing a hernia because it increases the strain and pressure on the abdominal muscles, therefore making them weaker and more prone to a hernia. Are you overweight? Do you have a FUPA? Eww.