Black Liquorice

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
I love this shiat.

My personal favorite: the bags you get at Target made by Australia's Darrell Lea. It's squishy soft with a really strong liquorice flavor. :drool:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I like the Panda brand licorice. All the same reasons, except it's made in Finland. They also have a licorice "candy bar" too, but I keep a box of bite sized pieces stashed in my desk. :drool:

Amazon

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
I like the Panda brand licorice. All the same reasons, except it's made in Finland. They also have a licorice "candy bar" too, but I keep a box of bite sized pieces stashed in my desk. :drool:

Amazon
Your love of licorice/liquorice is just one more reason to adore you. :swoon:

I'll have to check out your Amazon suggestion. I love the stuff I suggested, but because it is so sticky, I'm afraid that I will pull off one of my crowns. That would not be good. :nomoney:

Misfit

Lawful neutral
Funny you would say that, considering my facebook post from last night. Why are we not facebook friends? :shrug:

:shrug:

My Facebook is a little weird right now since I use the same e-mail for my Ashley Madison account.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Your love of licorice/liquorice is just one more reason to adore you. :swoon:

I'll have to check out your Amazon suggestion. I love the stuff I suggested, but because it is so sticky, I'm afraid that I will pull off one of my crowns. That would not be good. :nomoney:
Panda's soft but it's not sticky soft. I did get some hard black liquorice/licorice a while back in CVS. Taste was great, but it was way too hard, so I tossed it for fear of jacking up my teeth.

:shrug:

My Facebook is a little weird right now since I use the same e-mail for my Ashley Madison account.

Ummm-kkkkkkkk. :eyebrow:

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
I love black licorice and black jelly beans..but they make my mouth completely numb

and I did not know there was licorice coffee..which I now have to find

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
And for the record, Twizzler does not make a satisfactory liquorice. What they manufacture is a liquorice-flavored garden hose that they cut up in short lengths and market as real liquorice. Do NOT be fooled by this imposter.

And any other flavor of liquorice (strawberry, cherry, apple, etc.) is also not considered true liquorice. What you have there is a flavored garden hose that isn't worthy of a landfill.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And for the record, Twizzler does not make a satisfactory liquorice.

Twizzlers are my favorite, but I don't really think of them as "licorice". Only, you know, licorice flavored stuff should be called licorice. Twizzlers are strawberry twists.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
I bought a 5 lb.bag of grapefruit - flavored gummies recently. The bag is almost all gone. :blimpo:

Last edited: