Black Lives Matter Leader Calls L.A. Mayor Garcetti A ‘Liberal White Supremacist,’ Speaks Out Against Potential Cabinet Appointment

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

“We have to remember that there are a lot of liberal white supremacists,” she said, referring to Garcetti. “Just because you plaster on a smile, just because you have a few sellout Negros that want a seat at your dinner table, just because you speak a little bit of Spanish…that does not make you not a white supremacist.”

Although Garcetti portrays himself as a progressive icon, she believes that he still supports racist systems that keep Black people oppressed. Abdullah said, for example, he has criminalized the city’s homeless population and has been too supportive of a police department that has been abusive and racially biased. She went on to tell the crowd Garcetti “appropriated our language” when he began using lingo like “reimagining public safety” after BLM activism forced him to push sweeping changes for LAPD.

“We want to be very clear that as we happily usher out the Trump regime, we will not accept liberal white supremacy in the White House in the form of Joe Biden,” said Abdullah. “It doesn’t matter to me if Kamala Harris is your vice president if you’re using her Black woman body to usher in oppressive systems and oppressive people like Eric Garcetti.”

its amazing a voting block that is about 14% of the population has so much power ......

Hijinx

I love it.
Liberal white supremacists. Ha ha.
Not matter how fervently you kiss these people's asses, the fact remains.
IF YOU ARE WHITE YOU ARE RACIST.
They hate even the ass kissing Joe Biden.
WHY? Simply because he is white.
And they have the unmitigated gall to call white people racist.

Now like all generalities this one also has exceptions. There really are many blacks who do not have this sickness.
But IMO they are in the minority of a minority.
These racists and ignorant white guilt ridden whites are what put Joe Biden in the White House--if he gets there.
Barrack Hussein Obama is the one to thank for this.
He set back any peace among the races by 75 years or more.

And he is still doing it.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
From Malcolm X ~
“The white liberal is the worst enemy to America, and the worst enemy to the black man. Let me explain what I mean by the white liberal. In America there is no such thing as Democrat or Republican anymore. In America you have liberals and conservatives.
<Snip>
The liberal elements of whites are those who have perfected the art of selling themselves to the Negro as a friend of the Negro. Getting sympathy of the Negro, getting the allegiance of the Negro, and getting the mind of the Negro. Then the Negro sides with the white liberal, and the white liberal use the Negro against the white conservative. So that anything that the Negro does is never for his own good, never for his own advancement, never for his own progress, he’s only a pawn in the hands of the white liberal.

frequentflier

happy to be living
Just to be politically correct: is "negro" now an acceptable term to describe african americans, people of color and blacks?
Asking for a friend, of course.

Reactions: BOP

BOP

“We have to remember that there are a lot of liberal white supremacists,” she said, referring to Garcetti. “Just because you plaster on a smile, just because you have a few sellout Negros that want a seat at your dinner table, just because you speak a little bit of Spanish…that does not make you not a white supremacist.”

Although Garcetti portrays himself as a progressive icon, she believes that he still supports racist systems that keep Black people oppressed. Abdullah said, for example, he has criminalized the city’s homeless population and has been too supportive of a police department that has been abusive and racially biased. She went on to tell the crowd Garcetti “appropriated our language” when he began using lingo like “reimagining public safety” after BLM activism forced him to push sweeping changes for LAPD.

“We want to be very clear that as we happily usher out the Trump regime, we will not accept liberal white supremacy in the White House in the form of Joe Biden,” said Abdullah. “It doesn’t matter to me if Kamala Harris is your vice president if you’re using her Black woman body to usher in oppressive systems and oppressive people like Eric Garcetti.”

its amazing a voting block that is about 14% of the population has so much power ......

I guess Burn, Loot, Murder didn't get the memo re: Kamelback Harris. She's not black.

gemma_rae

Just to be politically correct: is "negro" now an acceptable term to describe african americans, people of color and blacks?
Asking for a friend, of course.
Heavens no!
It the civilized, though still derogatory, form of ni**er. It's tantamount to calling whitey a 'caucasian' even though they're more than likely not from the Caucasus region.

limblips

PREMO Member

You forget the large percentage of whites who have succumbed to the white apologist requirements of BLM and the left.

Hijinx

How in the hell did 12% of our population come to this crazy ludicrous situation where everything is white supremacy and the white racism.
When it comes to racism there isn't a white supremacist alive any more racist maxine waters ,Obama, Mike Obama, Sharpton, Rice Lee I could go on, but why bother?
I recognize the race problems of yesteryear, but today blacks are in business they get top jobs , half a one who doesn't even have a legal Birth Certificate was President. They get Affirmative action jobs they are not qualified for, they get unqualified promotions, they have taken over my TV screen, and the TV News is filled with them, They kill each other in our large cities , loot and riot and burn and we cater to the killers, and looters.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
How in the hell did 12% of our population come to this crazy ludicrous situation where everything is white supremacy and the white racism.
When it comes to racism there isn't a white supremacist alive any more racist maxine waters ,Obama, Mike Obama, Sharpton, Rice Lee I could go on, but why bother?
I recognize the race problems of yesteryear, but today blacks are in business they get top jobs , half a one who doesn't even have a legal Birth Certificate was President. They get Affirmative action jobs they are not qualified for, they get unqualified promotions, they have taken over my TV screen, and the TV News is filled with them, They kill each other in our large cities , loot and riot and burn and we cater to the killers, and looters.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
Supremist, racist, bigot, fragility, privilege are battle cries of chronic underachievers. It's always someone else's fault for their shortcomings. Supremacy caused me to drop out of school. Bigots made me get pregnant when I was a teenager. Privilege caused to turn to a life of drugs.