Black lives vs. All live experiment

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I put this under health in the forums. Because I think some of these people suffer from mental health. Plus I'm concerned about the health of the guy holding the sign in the hood.

This video is 4 years old. I doubt this guy would be foolish enough to do this today.

Last edited:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Protester At Black Lives Matter Event: ‘The White Man’ Is The ‘Common Enemy,’ ‘Get Rid Of Them’

“You can’t talk about black issues and LGBT issues and exclude them as if they’re some individual issue, you need to be looking at this using intersectionality, which is a word that is thrown around, but what does it really mean?” the man said. “It means recognizing that there is one common enemy: the white man. And the systems that they use are capitalism, patriarchy, and fascism.”

“They were created and perpetuated by white men for white men in the interest of white men. And once we realize that we’re all fighting the same fight, it just strengthens the army,” the man continued, later adding, “We need to address the fact that, you know, all of these groups of people, the issues they face, it all comes from the same people, white men, so we need to get rid of them. I mean, how we do that – eat them? Kill the rich.”