Black man commits mass shooting of White people.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Black man commits mass shooting of five White people. Media silent. Say their names!
Phillip Lesslie, 70, Barbara Lesslie, 69, Adah Lesslie, 9, Noah Lesslie, 5, and James Lewis, 38.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What percentage of professional athletes do you suppose are criminal thugs? Are druggies or murderers or wife beaters? Because it seems like they get into trouble at a higher rate than normal people, as a percentage of their population.

Clem72

What percentage of professional athletes do you suppose are criminal thugs? Are druggies or murderers or wife beaters? Because it seems like they get into trouble at a higher rate than normal people, as a percentage of their population.

Come on Vrai, let's get some diversity in those numbers. If we consider collegiate level Crew and Lacrosse we can very likely add securities fraud, insider trading, and date rape.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Come on Vrai, let's get some diversity in those numbers. If we consider collegiate level Crew and Lacrosse we can very likely add securities fraud, insider trading, and date rape.

I beg your pardon - you're right. College athletes should be in there as well because they're a bunch of scumbags too.

Why do we idolize these people again?

🤔

rmorse

To be fair, repeated trauma to the head has long been proven to increase aggression.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I must have gotten clean away with all the crimes I must have committed...:sshrug:

PeoplesElbow

It is the privilege and expectation that they have been shown their entire life. I remember hearing "we don't have to follow any rules, were the football team" in a dorm cafeteria when I was in school. The worst that happened to them was their floors TV didn't get replaced when one of them threw it out of a window.

herb749

To be fair, repeated trauma to the head has long been proven to increase aggression.

That's becoming the excuse anytime a former football player gets in trouble. More times than not its from drug abuse over pain meds.

rmorse

That's becoming the excuse anytime a former football player gets in trouble. More times than not its from drug abuse over pain meds.

Drug abuse aside, my point still stands. I’m not excusing anything; I’m just pointing out that head trauma physically changes your brain.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Drug abuse aside, my point still stands. I’m not excusing anything; I’m just pointing out that head trauma physically changes your brain.

What's the excuse for entertainment celebrities and offspring of Democrat politicians?

I'm thinking that what really changes their brain is the adulation and entitlement that they know they don't deserve and haven't earned. Some guy who plays a game or sings a song or plays a character in a movie isn't a hero, and yet that's what we call them. Firefighters, cops, military, garbage guys, electricians, farmers, and other people we really need don't make the big bank like entertainment people do, and I think on some sub-reptilian level they understand they're unnecessary and disposable, which makes them self-loathe.

So they self-medicate and go on Twitter and Insta to round up internet misfits to validate themselves. They get behind causes they don't understand and lash out angrily because they know they're stupid and inconsequential.

As far as political kids, think how bad it would suck to be Chelsea Clinton or Hunter Biden. You thought your parents embarrassed you? Ha ha! At least it wasn't on a global stage with the whole world watching. That's gotta leave a mark.

Chelsea hasn't devolved into drug use and suicidal tendencies - yet - that we know of - but she shows other alarming behaviors that are a direct result of being the only child of the loathsome Bill and Hillary Clinton.

Reactions: BOP

herb749

What's the excuse for entertainment celebrities and offspring of Democrat politicians?

I'm thinking that what really changes their brain is the adulation and entitlement that they know they don't deserve and haven't earned. Some guy who plays a game or sings a song or plays a character in a movie isn't a hero, and yet that's what we call them. Firefighters, cops, military, garbage guys, electricians, farmers, and other people we really need don't make the big bank like entertainment people do, and I think on some sub-reptilian level they understand they're unnecessary and disposable, which makes them self-loathe.

So they self-medicate and go on Twitter and Insta to round up internet misfits to validate themselves. They get behind causes they don't understand and lash out angrily because they know they're stupid and inconsequential.

As far as political kids, think how bad it would suck to be Chelsea Clinton or Hunter Biden. You thought your parents embarrassed you? Ha ha! At least it wasn't on a global stage with the whole world watching. That's gotta leave a mark.

Chelsea hasn't devolved into drug use and suicidal tendencies - yet - that we know of - but she shows other alarming behaviors that are a direct result of being the only child of the loathsome Bill and Hillary Clinton.

Only thing that would change her is if the money goes away.

rmorse

I mean, I agree with all that. It seems like you and Herb might think that I’m saying the only thing that affects people is head trauma or whatever. I’m not...I’m just saying that it absolutely plays a part in things, just like all of these other factors play a part. I’m not also giving an excuse, just a rational/reasoning. Professional athletes take a lot of hits to the head. Trauma plays a factor, both physical and mental.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I mean, I agree with all that. It seems like you and Herb might think that I’m saying the only thing that affects people is head trauma or whatever. I’m not...I’m just saying that it absolutely plays a part in things, just like all of these other factors play a part. I’m not also giving an excuse, just a rational/reasoning. Professional athletes take a lot of hits to the head. Trauma plays a factor, both physical and mental.

I was just expanding on your post, not necessarily disagreeing with you.

It's an observable truth that people in the public eye tend to be batshit crazy. Look what fame did to Ken Jennings. Bill Nye. Anthony Fauci.

I was reading about Bill Mumy last night and he had a remarkably normal childhood thanks to his parents. They looked out for him, invested his earnings, didn't use his fame for their own gain, didn't pimp him out to pedo Hollyweirds, didn't let other actors get too close to him, and kept him grounded as a teenager. There are no stories of him dancing the night away at Studio 54 when he was 12.

But he is the exception to the child actor rule. Most of them get involved in all sorts of nasty things because they have fame they can't handle and don't understand, and their parents are psychos.

Anyway, I'm kind of free associating right now....thinking also about the breakfast taco I need to make, and how my internet keeps blipping out....

rmorse

I was just expanding on your post, not necessarily disagreeing with you.

It's an observable truth that people in the public eye tend to be batshit crazy. Look what fame did to Ken Jennings. Bill Nye. Anthony Fauci.

I was reading about Bill Mumy last night and he had a remarkably normal childhood thanks to his parents. They looked out for him, invested his earnings, didn't use his fame for their own gain, didn't pimp him out to pedo Hollyweirds, didn't let other actors get too close to him, and kept him grounded as a teenager. There are no stories of him dancing the night away at Studio 54 when he was 12.

But he is the exception to the child actor rule. Most of them get involved in all sorts of nasty things because they have fame they can't handle and don't understand, and their parents are psychos.

Anyway, I'm kind of free associating right now....thinking also about the breakfast taco I need to make, and how my internet keeps blipping out....

I read it completely the wrong way...my mistake.

herb749

Its just everytime an athlete does this its blamed on CTE. Unless it was pointed out this guy had multiple concussions it shouldn't be used.

Hijinx

The guy is a thug . like 2/3rds of the highly educated scholarship winning black players who skated through school weaving baskets

LightRoasted

If I may ...