Black Men Are At Fault If Kamala Harris Lose

BOP

Full title:

"Black Men Are At Fault If Kamala Harris Lose," Women Are Growing Visibly Angry At Our Trump Support​

Let me get this straight: 1/2 of 13 percent of the population (all else being equal) is at fault if Kamalalaladingdong loses the election. Riiiiight.

Just how slim is that margin, anyway?

I would like to know who the foot soldiers are that are going to burn, loot, and murder after the election (regardless of who wins), if that same subset of the population is going to cost Kackles the election, assuming she is correct.

Maybe that's what the "newly arrived" are for. I mean, they're doing a number on Germany, France, and the rest of Europe, as well as New York, DC, and other demonicrat-controlled 3rd world hell holes.

DaSDGuy

Full title:

"Black Men Are At Fault If Kamala Harris Lose," Women Are Growing Visibly Angry At Our Trump Support​

Let me get this straight: 1/2 of 13 percent of the population (all else being equal) is at fault if Kamalalaladingdong loses the election. Riiiiight.

Just how slim is that margin, anyway?

I would like to know who the foot soldiers are that are going to burn, loot, and murder after the election (regardless of who wins), if that same subset of the population is going to cost Kackles the election, assuming she is correct.

Maybe that's what the "newly arrived" are for. I mean, they're doing a number on Germany, France, and the rest of Europe, as well as New York, DC, and other demonicrat-controlled 3rd world hell holes.

Leave to the democrats to be racist about everything.

Reactions: BOP

BOP

Leave to the democrats to be racist about everything.
Leftists everywhere are using that same tactic. I watched the video I posted about Poland, and how the EU is saying to Poland "you're racist! You're Islamophobic! You're homophobic!" And all the other phobias.

WingsOfGold

So some smart men that happen to be black leave the plantation and forge ahead while colored boys elect to stay on it and bitch. Maybe the colored boys are too stupid to see what these men are doing.