Black Out

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Black Lives Matter Activists Call For Boycott Of Non-Black-Owned Businesses

The site also lists the movement’s “asks.”

“Our ASK is that we stop being shot down in the streets,” it claims. “Our ASK is that racist legislation be purged from the books, and the cancerous ideology that this country was founded upon be rooted out. Our ASK is that we have equal opportunity to access funding so that we can conduct business and practice group economics amongst ourselves. Our ASK is that we are allowed to build our own communities and industries and be left alone. Our ASK is that you stop murdering our leaders when they attempt to unite us as a people.”

In his “call to action,” Calvin Martyr says white people will only learn to stop killing and oppressing black people when they fear themselves being harmed, too, referencing the economic blackout.

“When they fear hurting us like we fear hurting them,” he said, that’s when the supposed systemic oppression will end.

who is keeping blacks from doing ANY of that ?

Maybe in Podunk WV ...... certainly not in ANY Urban Environment

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
“Our ASK is that we stop being shot down in the streets,” it claims.
You better tell this to your boys in the hood. Cuz that's who's most likely to shoot you down.

Our ASK is that we have equal opportunity to access funding so that we can conduct business and practice group economics amongst ourselves. Our ASK is that we are allowed to build our own communities and industries and be left alone.

So this guy is spouting Nation of Islam talking points. Next he will try to sell you a bean pie.

Blacks have minimal economic clout. Unless you sell rims, teeth bling, hoodies, or sneakers. I bet Chucky E. Cheeze is happy that some people will have their kid's birthday and subsequent riot somewhere else this year.

Hijinx

Our ASK is that we have equal opportunity to access funding so that we can conduct business and practice group economics amongst ourselves. Our ASK is that we are allowed to build our own communities and industries and be left alone.

Sounds to me like they want segregation.
Suits the hell out of me.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
#1, black people aren't an economic powerhouse.
#2, good luck using only black-owned businesses.

This is a silly person who needs to be dismissed, not taken seriously. He's trying to be all segregationist in a white majority country and sorry buddy, not gonna fly. This silly man does not represent black people as a whole. It's ridiculous for him to even try and palm off that twaddle.

If he doesn't like it here he can GTFO. It's my country too.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Yeah those inner city liquor stores and min marts are owned by

1. Koreans
  2. Pakistanis / Afgan's etc
  3. Indian's

in 5 yrs of working in DC Neighborhoods I only saw ONE liquor store own by an American of African Decent ... and that was on 8th St 2 blocks from the Marine Barracks - at that time the rest were mostly run by Koreans or Chinese

DaSDGuy

So they only want black owned businesses in black only neighborhoods. That means they will only burn down black owned businesses and homes when they riot.